What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh...

I had a box of cookies (10 large/regular sized cookies with ICING) 6 mini bags of skittles, 4 mini Snickers, an entire bag of chips, and a couple burritos from Taco Bell. This was all on top of a day where I ate regular meals. I stayed up crying because my stomach hurt so bad.

Another time I had 4 pieces of pizza, half a box of Special K, whole bag of chips, Skinny Cow bars (6 of them) and I think that was it. Oh and a few pieces of bread. I also stayed up crying on this night.

I can eat waaaaay too much. -__-

Sounds like some of my infamous binges :indifferent:
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I used to binge all the time. My go to dinners were -

- 20-40 Bagel Bites
    - whole bag or box of tortellini or spaghetti with sauce and a ton of parmesan cheese
    - whole box of macaroni and cheese
    - whole bag of Pizza Rolls
    - Chipotle burrito with double rice, large size chips & 2 juices
    - Sheetz cheese fries with jalapenos, a bag of hot fries, a few Reese's pb eggs, Sprite
    - Olive Garden, 2 bowls of salad, at least a whole basket of breadsticks, as many bowls of all you can eat pasta as I could fit inside me

My big thing was eating every little snack I could find WHILE preparing whatever I was going to have for dinner.

I've come a long way, but I did binge this past weekend and have pizza and breadsticks with Sprite and pb eggs for dessert. First binge in seven weeks of dieting, so I just enjoyed it and moved on.
  • jennifox63
    jennifox63 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is my absolute downfall - I once ordered 3 regular tacos, a bean burrito, and an enchirito!
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i don't know what all of these dishes are, being from England, but I had an endless appetite for sausages... I was like a sword swallower, only much more skilled.. :noway:
  • NikitaC2
    Options
    When I'm alone at home it's like you just wanna binge cos nobody can see!! LOL!!

I had 2 slices of toast, 2 fried eggs, one breakfast sausage, tomato slices... Then a had strawberry yoghurt in a porridge bowl followed by a cupcake with a tablesppon of Nutella. I felt so depressed after that!
  • allysabee
    Options
    i'm even ashamed to say, but i'm betting it was in the neighborhood of 5-7,000 calories. easily. there were so many. probably a pizza AND wings to myself. i had to completely change the way i thought about food. when i would order in, i'd always say "we" and ask for things like 2 sets of chopsticks - even though my husband was not at home - because of the shame of ordering that much food. it was awful. i don't ever want to go back to that place again.

Oh yes... I've done this too many times. Sushi is my favorite food ever! I used to be able to eat 5 rolls, plus sashimi but now I can't seem to get through that since I've lost a bit of weight (thank god!) I could still probably do 3 rolls and sashimi though, which is a lot for one person! I alwaaaays get 2 sets of chopsticks :(
  • cwatkins19801
    Options
    Every time I gave myself a new "start" date as to when I was going to be serious about my eating habits, I would completely binge. Because in my head I was saying this is the "last" time you’re going to be able to eat this YEAH RIGHT. One time I ate an entire pizza from Costco and 2 sleeves of Oreo cookies and 2 king size Twix, I might as well just had ate directly out of the bag of sugar:sick: . This time I am hoping to succeed in this weight loss battle, going with the "paper towel theory" and just going to keep trying to attack this weight loss thing one day at time and not think about the big picture.
  • MrCaleb
    Options
    Just since joining MFP 3 weeks ago I've had 3 binges.

At work I had biscuts and sausage gravy with 3 strips of bacon for breakfast. For Lunch I had 6 finger steaks, fries, and chocolate pudding pie. Then that night for dinner we went to the in-laws and I had 8ribs, roasted potatoes, vegies, and 2 dinner rolls.

Then last week took the wife to dinner at a local chinese buffet, 3 plates later I was sick. We went to Walmart after just to walk around.

This last weekend I went to visit my parents and had a few Budwiesers with friends, and the next morning had a masive chicken fried steak with eggs and bacon.

I used to go to McDonalds and order 40 nuggets, 2 Mcchicken, large fry and large coke. That was usually 2-3 times a week
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am a compulsive overeater. When my dad died (13 years ago now, I was 24) I was in a very bad place. I was just living in a fog. I honestly don't remember a lot of that first year--which is scary when I think about it--but I do remember eating a whole bag of Starburst jelly beans just about every day. A whole bag. Every day. And that was along with eating meals, not in place of. And ice cream Ug. I think I kept Ben and Jerry's in operation that year. I'd eat 1-2 containers at one sitting multiple times a week. It honestly makes me so sad when I think of myself that first year, I was so lost. Luckily I climbed out of that horrible hell-hole I put myself in. I was single and working the evening shift so it was easy for me to do this to myself. I haven't binged like that since.
  • RichNice
    RichNice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Back in the Day:

Normal Breakfast Binge: Two Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel's from McDonald's (hashbrowns and coke but that goes without saying).

Normal Lunch Binge: Triple Cheese Burger from Wendy's, Large Fry, and Large Drink, plus two orders of 5 nuggets.

Normal Night Binge: from Wendy's Triple Cheese and a Double Cheese, Fries and drink along with the two orders of chicken nuggets.

Just because I was dared binge: Ate two burritos back to back from Chipotle (with extra meat, cheese, and SC and guac), that was the only time I ever felt like I was close to dying from eating.

My recent binges since weight loss: At least two weekends out the month I'll go to cheesecake factory and get a Godiva chocolate and Hershey chocolate cheesecake....chocolate is my main weakness
  • Sassys4538
    Sassys4538 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My weakness is chips, I can eat a family size bag of chip, doritos etc, in the blink of any eye. One binge that comes to mind is a double burger from Five Guy's, a reg fry. Later that same day went to TGI Friday's and had a meal off of the Jack Daniels Menu, after that I had cake and ice cream at home... don;t even wanna think of the total calories that day...Shameful, LOL!:blushing:
  • Sassys4538
    Sassys4538 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Back in the Day:

Normal Breakfast Binge: Two Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel's from McDonald's (hashbrowns and coke but that goes without saying).

Normal Lunch Binge: Triple Cheese Burger from Wendy's, Large Fry, and Large Drink, plus two orders of 5 nuggets.

Normal Night Binge: from Wendy's Triple Cheese and a Double Cheese, Fries and drink along with the two orders of chicken nuggets.

Just because I was dared binge: Ate two burritos back to back from Chipotle (with extra meat, cheese, and SC and guac), that was the only time I ever felt like I was close to dying from eating.

My recent binges since weight loss: At least two weekends out the month I'll go to cheesecake factory and get a Godiva chocolate and Hershey chocolate cheesecake....chocolate is my main weakness

Two back to back Chipotle Burritos, that was one heck of a dare...lol
  • RichNice
    RichNice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Back in the Day:

Two back to back Chipotle Burritos, that was one heck of a dare...lol

Imagine how my plumbing felt.....
  • kymmixxx
    kymmixxx Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    this was over one night about 2 months ago.. 1 11 inch chicken pizza and 11inch garlic bread with cheese, chicken kebab, chips and cheese. a large bag of haribo, 3 daim bars and a large bag of mini eggs followed by a litre of sherry. i remember to this day every last morsel.and im still disgusted by myself.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Bad binge.... OMG I wento to McDonalds.... BAD Idea ate a big mac drank i large regular soda and then ate a snack wrap went home and had let me tell you havent had McDonalds since then I felt horrible
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    2011 - Generally speaking....
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Well my worst ones I really can't remember because I was on such a trance with the food that I didn't remember what I ate. I have worked SO hard to beat this horrible habit because honestly the binge just made me feel worse. After the food high/trance was done I would be sitting on the couch crying because I didn't have the self control.

I fight the demon every single day. :(

One of the ones that I can remember - Wendy's combo meal, pint of Ben & Jerrys, M&M's, whipped cream etc. OH and the diet coke...since it was diet.
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have had mcdoonalds cheeseburger happy meal a few times. I actually don't even care about that, for some reason if I eat one like every 3 weeks I feel pretty good. I haven't gained any weight when I have done it. The other one night I had some tomb stone supreme pizza. About half the pizza:( But in almost 4 months in dieting that's all I have done.
  • shefury
    shefury Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What I love about this post is that the replies signify that I'M NOT ALONE!!!! I don't know what my worst binge ever was, but I've certainly been stupid with the "f*** it!!!" attitude and grabbing one after another granola bar, or chicken breast for lunch and then, having a couple more because the first was so good, or sandwich after sandwich. It's just really the mindset of "nope that didn't satisfy my craving MAYBE ONE MORE WILL!!!!!" seriously???
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    at rock bottom.....a box or oreos, an entemans pound cake, a box of girl scout cookies, prob about 4 servings of icecream, bag of popcorn, 6 cans of soda, and then i had 1/2 a pizza for dinner.....yeah there's a reason i once weighed 370lbs