What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Entire bag of baked lays with entire container of helluva good French onion dip

Entire can of spaghettios

King size snickers bar

Did I mention this WAS ONE BIGE! YIKES
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I can remember eating a bag of oreos--not in a sitting, but definitely in a day. The same with the peanut butter girl scout cookies! Oh my goodness!

oh yes.

bag of oreos lasted a couple days tops. girl scout cookies : one day. box of cereal : maybe two. the large symphony bar? most of it gone in a night.

yikes
  • rbeatty63
    Options
    1/2 gallon of chocolate icecream in one sitting-funnily enough I just wrote about that in my blog this morning. It made me so ill, I was crying half the night. Thankfully, it made me so sick that I have never wanted to experience it again.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Last night was the worst in awhile I finished dinner had done well than ate a small fry, three cookies, and eight malt balls. I'm getting better.
    I have eating an entire large pizza (no cheese if that makes a difference lol), fries, and half a bag of chocolates. That was probably my worst night.
  • rbeatty63
    Options
    I can remember eating a bag of oreos--not in a sitting, but definitely in a day. The same with the peanut butter girl scout cookies! Oh my goodness!

oh yes.

bag of oreos lasted a couple days tops. girl scout cookies : one day. box of cereal : maybe two. the large symphony bar? most of it gone in a night.

yikes
    I am a total chocolate fiend! I gave up chocolate for a year and have mostly been able to control my desire for it since. Thank goodness!
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Last month when TOM was visiting- I ate 2 boxes of Ducan Hines Dark Chocolate Brownies in one sitting. :sad:
  • Natelywills
    Options
    My husband and I are serial bingers. One time we decided to go on 'The Great Fast Food Run". We listed our favorite fast foods and then plotted out a course to get each of our faves without them getting cold. I ate Chick Fil A nuggets (large), large McDonald's fries, a Big Mac, 4 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell, a Hardees Thick Burger, Jack in the Box Sourdough Jack, a large pizza from Papa Johns, Bojangles chicken and mashed potatoes and some other stuff that I can no longer remember. I ate all of that in one sitting and washed it down with a 2 liter of Diet Coke. I felt so ashamed afterwards. I've also always seen buffets as a personal challenge; averaging around 4-5 plates--especially Indian. I'll eat until my stomach hurts so much that I can't move out of the restaurant and have to wait for it to subside. I once managed 6 heaped plates and dessert at a Chinese restaurant with my family. It's really disgusting. Until I joined MFP, I would go to the McDonald's close to my house at least once or twice a week and eat a Big Mac, cheeseburger, large fries, chicken nuggets and a large Diet Coke in my car and then hide the bags or make out as though I had only eaten something small. I'm owning my problems now and can proudly say that I have not binged in over 2 months. It really IS an addiction and the hardest thing about being a food addict is that you can't detox from food. You need it and it's all around you. I'm counting everything I eat now and on the few occasions I have gone over, I own it and learn from it. The key is NOT to treat it as though it's a one-off or a funny 'treat'. It's a symptom of an illness. I think about everything I eat now. That's not to say I don't eat 'bad' things. I just claim them on my food journal and ensure I'm within my limits. I avoid my binge triggers and I'm healthier for it.
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Just the other day I went to a local food fair... I had everything, BBQ, burgers, pizza, lots of bread/meat/cheese hors d'ourves, plus I sampled all the beer and wine! How do you even log a feast? I think I ended up entering "party food - 4 plates" on my diary that day. We'll just call that a "cheat day".
  • PAFMP
    PAFMP Posts: 15
    Options
    i've done the pizza thing. i could still do the pizza thing and be hungry afterwards.

also an entire half-gallon of ice cream in one sitting. at some point it became a contest to see if i could finish

(i did, and then i discovered what that much blue food coloring does once, um, processed)

I was/am (trying to quit) a weekend grazer. I also buy groceries on Saturdays - so most of Saturday and all of Sunday I would just eat whatever I wanted, when I wanted it. Very bad thinking. I'm trying very hard to break that habit.

I had to reply to this quote because not long ago I had a piece of birthday cake and took the corner piece with lots of frosting. It was trimmed with blue frosting. The next morning it looked like I pooped out a smurf!!! Never again.
  • elkano
    elkano Posts: 14
    Options
    This might be a good thing to get off my chest. Hm. I was drinking Strawberry-Coconut Daiquiris, had around five of them, so that alone was bad enough... But whenever I drink, all the food, -ever-, just sounds super amazing. So I had some mini candy bars (2 Baby Ruths, 1 Kit Kat, 2 Butterfingers, and 2 bite-sized Crunch), then I had about one tiny handful of my Kashi cereal, then I had a bacon sandwich on wheat bread.

My stomach hurt so bad after that, oh my god. I'd never do this sober. Never have. However, whenever I drink, I lose all my composure and I'm just like "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Come to meeeeeee!"
  • Faseret
    Options

nutella = crack..

Definitely. I've often been known to joke that whomever said that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels has obviously never eaten Nutella straight out of the jar :)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    In my bulimia days, I'd binge/purge with alarming frequency.

In one memorable binge, I ate:

1 family sized jar of peanut butter
    loaf of bread
    2 boxes of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme pies
    1 box of Little Debbie Star Crunches
    1/2 gallon of rainbow sherbet.
    sheet cake (made from a box mix) w/ an entire jar of frosting

Blech.
  • Kristylm24
    Kristylm24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I would binge almost every day without realizing it before MFP.

But one thing I used to do often is eat an entire jar of cheese dip (with chips) and once I could no longer dip the chip in the jar I would crush the chips into the jar and eat it with a spoon. It sounds so gross to me now but I wouldn't even think about bad it was for me.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I dont know how long ago it was, a couple weeks maybe. I didn't even log into MFP what I had eaten simply because I could not remember everything I ate. It was a day long binge. I would assume it was filled with regular meals and snacks, as well as cookies, muffins, cake, chocolate chips, candy, ice cream, tamales, and anything else I could possibly have had in my house.
  • tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Horrid, horrid PMS binge. Tobelrone in one hand, salt and vinegar kettle chips in another with diet pepsi. It was ugly and I was ill afterward.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I took this past "Fat Tuesday" very literally. I'm fairly recently gluten free, so decided to indulge for the day:

Breakfast: Starbucks cheese danish and a Venti (skim, no whip...yay me) Mocha
    Lunch: Jimmy John's #16 (turkey, bacon, mayo, lettuce, tons of bread)
    Dinner: A whole medium thin crust Domino's pizza, some of their new parmesan bites and one of those lava cake things

I felt like crap later (and kind of continue to while my body detoxes the gluten), but I was one happy camper while the food was in my mouth!! :-D

In more recent news: I realized while reading this thread, I ate at least 10 Dove Promises. Awesome...
  • tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options

nutella = crack..

Definitely. I've often been known to joke that whomever said that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels has obviously never eaten Nutella straight out of the jar :)

Oohhhhh yes. Damn the nutella yumminess.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the worst one was, but about once a month me and by (very thin) BFF get together and either make a feast of my picking, complete with wine, beer, appetizers and dessert OR we pick recipes out of her "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" Cookbook and cook something out of that; those days usually average about 4,000 calories. Yikes! However, I always try to mitigate the damage with a hardcore morning workout.

Pre MFP, I was all about the simple carbs. Buttered rice, buttered bread, buttered noodles, bricks of ramen, mashed potatoes. I could easily put away thousands of calories of simple white carbs and still feel hungry. It's still a challenge, but I try to be mindful.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Just this past Saturday...oh boy! Here we go...I had 2...count 'em 2 McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin with egg, 4.5 hasbrowns, and another half of english muffins with strawberry jam on it. I was 60 calories away from my remaining calories before 11am. WOW!!!:noway: :frown: :embarassed: :sad:
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    3 overflowing bowls (which is about 6 servings) of Golden Puffs cereal. We cannot buy them anymore for my children because they are my weakness!!!!