What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    How long do those Girl Scout cookies last? I still have a whole unopened box of thin mints in my frig from I think last year....
  • eatbacon
    Options
    I call it the drunk munchies.
    This was a typical day back when I drank heavily:

Steak n Shake Mushroom burger with cheese fries, salad with blue cheese and a strawberry shake. 18-22 Budweisers maybe a couple shots. After that Denny's at 2:30 AM for the Lumberjack Slam and the Large Sampler Appetizer with a bowl of Ranch. Disgusting...
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Back in the Day:

Normal Breakfast Binge: Two Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel's from McDonald's (hashbrowns and coke but that goes without saying).

Normal Lunch Binge: Triple Cheese Burger from Wendy's, Large Fry, and Large Drink, plus two orders of 5 nuggets.

Normal Night Binge: from Wendy's Triple Cheese and a Double Cheese, Fries and drink along with the two orders of chicken nuggets.

Reading the whole thread and I saw this one, made me laugh dude. My old binge schedule is so similar to yours! I did the baconators though and normally kept them to a double. When Wendy's brought out those $.99 Spicy Chicken Nuggets I really thought they were trying to kill me.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    back in the day my gf from work would hit Chevys happy hour our menu consisted of

1 plate of Flautas
    1 plate of fajita nachos or a double plate of wings
    chips
    salsa
    ranch dressing

and anywhere between 3 to 5 margaritas

*hanging my head in past remorse*
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I can be an emotional eater (or non-eater, depends on mood & situation). But I've polished off a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, a takeaway Little Ceasar's Pizza and Breadsticks before. And when I lived in Beijing, Papa John's delivered. So a medium pizza, breadsticks, and there was always some kind of ice cream in the freezer. Or if I was really bad- a couple slices of pie from Grandma's Kitchen. All accompanied by beer. The next day was ugly...
  • HugoJimenez1190
    Options
    My worst one was about 6 months ago when i ate an entire box of Reeses Puffs Cereal Family size box. Put it in a popcorn bowl and drowned it in whole milk. Damn it was good though.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I HAD 4 BOXES OF CEREAL...IN ONE DAY
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    I used to polish off an entire plate of nachos at BJ's Restaurant and Brewery and wash it down with two or three pints of beer, even though I knew it would make me feel awful afterwards.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Mine was the weigh in day for my old local gyms biggest looser challenge. I started by eating a huge breakfast or 2 and then around lunch time I ate so many whoppers from bk that I was sick. then waited an hour and had a foot long gandalfos sub and then chugged a ton of water and then weighted in. I was sick for a few days after that one
  • jessicart77
    Options
    YUM! LOL
  • monharri
    Options
    probably stuffing my face with pizza, breadsticks, soda, and then some candy. let's just say i was having a BAD day!
  • sassygamma
    sassygamma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    what i have the worst time with is my granola mix, it has shredded coconut, dark chocolate m&ms, almond slivers, and french vanilla granola, i know it doesn't sound bad, but the french vanilla granola had 1000 calories for 2 cups, and i will eat 2 cups with everything in it... Just like today i probably had 1 cup of it and i want to go to whole foods and make more, lol.... I don't keep alot of bad foods in the house anymore, but when i go out,, man it is hard to think eat right you fool lol..... But for me also, is the dips and chips, my downfall!!!
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Im not going to lie....i binge every saturday. THis is my cheat day. I never log what i eat but it keeps me on track and im losing. This is not for everyone.
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    when i was pregnant I ate.... wait for it.... 36 chocolate chocolate covered swiss rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At one time???
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Four words: Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs

...they have these "mini" ones that come individually wrapped in large bags....I took half a bag down so fast not too long ago, I'm pretty sure my dog was nervous.... :laugh: but it did lead to my realization that sweets is what I need to give up for Lent...
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    And I know...don't buy them...but I really thought I could eat just one.....Joke was totally on me!
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I swear this happens to me too many times to count. It always happens when I have a day where i just feel like no matter how much food I eat its just not enough. Pizza and chips and dip are bad triggers for me.
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sadly this post is making me hungry just reading it. :-(
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I work with a young woman that makes home made pralines. One of the most favorite of sweets for me. She made me a dozen, then brought some to work to put out on the counter and sell. I ended up with 2 dozen and ate all but maybe 6 of them. I was sick but so good...
  • indisguise
    Options
    Last night I ate a quarter of a box of saltines - you know the ones that have 4 packages per box? It only put me over my daily calories by 24, not a lot really but I feel completely crappy about it.
    I'm going to the gym tonight and I promised myself I would peddle the bike a bit longer and work them off.