What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    in a day i went to wetherspoons for lunch and had large nachos, a gournmet chicken burger and dessert,

then that night i got a LARGE dominos and garlic bread and potato wedges and dips to myself.....

then later a big dipping bag of doritos, covered in cheese

then i ate a tub of ben n jerrys..... total - 7,000 calories

thats like a week of calories in a day --- shudddddddddders

although still regulary go on binges.... drinking binges. vodka, bicardi, wine, sambucca.... then i usually forget what comes next after this point LOL
  • xxxemaxxx
    xxxemaxxx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i can eat way too much and i dont feel full very easily, which doesnt help! Bread is my downful. i used to eat a whole loaf of bread....making toast with peanut butter and honey. and if there was another loaf i'd easily have eaten that too.
    that was after dinner and after eating pretty much non stop all day.

Now...im trying to get control of it!
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Muhahah. I love this topic. I have several "worst" binges, all from pre-MFP era though. Thanks to MFP, I've wised up. Now I try to stay within a 1000 cals in a binge :D

off the top of my head:

- Drinking 5 cans of coke, two servings of Biryani (Indian food - 550 cals/serving). Followed that up with dessert to my heart's desire.
    - I love KFC's zinger burgers! One couldn't satisfy my hunger, so I'd often order another. Lets not forget I was gulping down two cans of coke simultaneously.
    - I would often go through entire bags of oranges in one night when staying up late to study. At least these were relatively healthy binges.

Feels good to get these off my chest!
  • allysabee
    Options
    It's Friday.... I'll be drinking tonight... and I have been craving McDonald's breakfast for like 2 weeks! I used to eat a BLT bagel and 3 Sasauge McMuffins... omg it's so embarassing to admit. Maybe tonight I'll just get the BLT and half a sausage mcmuffin :)
  • eatbacon
    Options
    A question... when you guys are talking about 'cups', are these approximately the same size as an English tea cup with saucer, ie. about 4oz?

1 Cup = 8 oz.
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What is 8oz in 21st century measurements anyway? lol
  • tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've also sat down with a jar of peanut butter and a bag of chocolate chips and a spoon. I really, really wanted a Reeses but didn't want to go to the store...hahahaha!:laugh:
  • RichNice
    RichNice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Back in the Day:

Normal Breakfast Binge: Two Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel's from McDonald's (hashbrowns and coke but that goes without saying).

Normal Lunch Binge: Triple Cheese Burger from Wendy's, Large Fry, and Large Drink, plus two orders of 5 nuggets.

Normal Night Binge: from Wendy's Triple Cheese and a Double Cheese, Fries and drink along with the two orders of chicken nuggets.

Reading the whole thread and I saw this one, made me laugh dude. My old binge schedule is so similar to yours! I did the baconators though and normally kept them to a double. When Wendy's brought out those $.99 Spicy Chicken Nuggets I really thought they were trying to kill me.

OMG Matt LOL....Baconators are the greatest sin that's been handed down to man. I remember killing two of those in one sitting before! Look on Youtube and look up Epic Mealtime Fast Food Lasagna!
  • RichNice
    RichNice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Eating a large pizza and whole steak and cheese sub all by myself.

That's not binging...that's a regular meal for me (at least it used to be...)
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hmm, during binges I've eaten and entire box of Entenmann's donuts, pint of Haagen Daaz ice cream, "personal" pizza from the local pizza shop....which was MEDIUM sized, large bags of chips...

I'm an emotional eater...and to be honest there have been days that I've been tempted to go back there....when I've been angry/sad/happy...but I stop myself!
  • alsnipes
    alsnipes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    An entire box of snack cakes plus half a medium pizza later. Plus, i have lactose intolerance and a wheat allergy. I thought i was going to die later on, but up until the rxn, i had emotional ate myself happy.
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    The worst I can recall off the top of my head is when I ate a whole large pepperoni pizza and an entire order of cinnamon sticks, not to mention the two liter of coke. Yeah, that was a bad night.
  • wrinklesnrolls
    wrinklesnrolls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    easy for me, after trying to watch what i eat all day, and bad day with husband, I ate a #1 at McDonalds, (big mac meal) large....got a McFlurry to wash it down, went and bought groceries, and ate an entire package of chips ahoy cookies! that was probably 3-4 days worth of calories, but thats what happens when i have a bad day, got to get control of that huh? :)
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I once went to McDonald's and ordered a 50 piece McNuggets, 2 McDoubles and a Diet Coke. I made sure to tell the lady who handed me the food that my kids just loved McNuggets, but I could tell that she knew that they weren't going to get any.

I remember being so ashamed to have eaten all of that and how awful I felt the next day. I swore I would never do anything like that again. Though, I will admit that I've come close since then to doing similar things. That's why I am sharing my food diary on-line, to keep me honest.

I've done something similar, except I'd order extra drinks to help cover my lie...and I'd drink them all too!!!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.. where do I begin? I've done the pizza thing more times than I can count. Ive gone out to lunch and ordered a dozen garlic knots, a 10 inch pizza, fettucini alfredo (to dip my pizza in of course), and cheesecake and yes, I ate it all. My coworkers thought it was funny and the owner of the place said my garlic knots were free because I ate them all.

I've also gone through the burger king drive thru and gotten a double stack, bk fish, cheesy tots, and hershey pie....and ate it all.

I've gone to the grocery store after work and bought a box of chocolate covered krispy kremes with filling in the middle and and atE everyone of them before I got home and hid the box in the dumpster so my husband wouldn't see. I only live about 3 minutes from the store.

And of course there was the time I went home on my lunch break and popped half a pack of choc chip cookies in the oven to bake and while they were still hot and gooey I smeared vanilla canned frosting between them and had 3 cookie/frosting sandwhiches.

Most all of these resulted in a TERRIBLE headache and puking my guts up..but for some reason I still did it.

SO GLAD THOSE DAYS ARE BEHIND ME!!
  • Reuxlette
    Options
    Completely guilty of trying to make my binge order look like it was for more than one person.

My latest and worst binges have taken place in the last few months. Same order every time.

I go to Wendy's, order a large #1 (I forget if it's a 1/4 or a 1/2 lb burger, I think 1/4), with the huge mocha iced coffee. Then I get a jr cheeseburger and a medium side of fries to pretend it's for someone else with a side of cheese and 2 sides of bbq sauce for dipping.

I eat it all. And the side of extra cheese goes on the burger...

Before this I was a vegetarian for over 10 years. I am clearly trying to make up for lost time. I also am convinced I triggered some sory of insatiable appetite for them (trying not to use the word addicted) and I crave them every meal of every day. Thankfully I stopped eating Wendy's almost 10 days ago but still have cravings like a mofo..
  • danielle1983cov
    Options
    It was my birthday last week so went to my mum's for dinner. She had kind of buffet meal going on, so I made sure I just had a little bit of most things (or she thinks I'm starving/just plain rude!). This was not even a quarter of what I used to eat... yet I have been ill for two days. Really, really sick. The same happened when we went out for a (again, relatively healthy in comparison) Valentine's meal. Isn't amazing how quickly your body gets used to not having these things?

It's also a little depressing when I think of how nice those foods are...:wink:
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I would binge almost every day without realizing it before MFP.

But one thing I used to do often is eat an entire jar of cheese dip (with chips) and once I could no longer dip the chip in the jar I would crush the chips into the jar and eat it with a spoon. It sounds so gross to me now but I wouldn't even think about bad it was for me.

I used to do this with potato chips and a carton of onion dip...crunch and swirl then spoon it up... when the chips ran out I'd swab the inside of the carton with my finger!!!
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump with possible confessions later.
  • rosefan121
    Options
    WOW, I'm so glad you put this on here.. I thought I was the only person that couldn't resist just stuffing my face... I'd say my worst was 1/2 of a large pizza and 12 spicy parm wings :\ One day it was a chinese buff, but haven't done it in a while...