What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I binged on 12 of those double glazed honeybuns and 2 2-liters one time. I'm amazed i didn't go into a sugar coma. This was back before i got on depression meds, i'd binge on all kinds of stuff.
  • Rhozelyn
    Rhozelyn Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Two large pizzas. In my defence, it was buy-one-get-one-free. Probably north of 6-7000 calories.

Another awful moment I will never forget - I had been to a supermarket, and bought some bits, rounding it all off with a pack of two cream cakes. Cream and jam scones I think they were. There I am, sat in the car, devouring these cakes with an ugly enthusiasm. Then, unexpectedly for me, cutting across the grass in front of the car come a dad and his son, who was probably about 8 years old. They looked, they laughed. They basically pointed at the fat man, sat stuffing ... probably *smearing* his face with cream cakes. I, of course, carried on eating.

This had to be the biggest calorie intake ever! Hope no one ever beats this. The point of this thread was to show we are not alone when it comes to bad binges and hopefully we put these days well behind us!
  • Rhozelyn
    Rhozelyn Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My BEST binge (since i am gaining not losing weight)

Whole Rottisorie chicken
    2 large watermelons
    whole loaf of white french bread
    pack of prosciutto slices
    half a jar of nutella
    Half gal of milk

For a moment I thought I would need to go to the doctor from that watermelon pain
    2 whole chickens? Wow! I'm glad you survived that day!
  • jseward20
    jseward20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Got totally hammered on a ski trip (probably had 2-3 bottles of wine to myself throughout the night) and then this to follow....

6 slices of whole wheat bread with peanut butter and honey on all of them
    4 thick left over waffles from that morning...also with peanut butter...and then maple syrup on top...
    2 bowls of cereal (froot loops)
    Probably 5-6 huge cookies (monster and double chocolate)

That was a great night :D I was not hungry the whole next day hahaha and my hangover wasn't bad at all

I had been working out extremely hard for about 2-3 months before hand...left for the trip weighing 128lbs and came home 125!
    So I didn't feel bad at all :D

I find especially when I get hammered I CRAVE sugary carbs like somethin fierce....I have a love-hate relationship with bread
  • taekwondo_bitch
    taekwondo_bitch Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound insane, but literally a whole box of Cocoa Pops (the small one... lol) blended with milk, Oreos and a whole bag of those chocolate chips that come in the red packaging - no idea what the brand is though. This was all blended into something that vaguely resembled a Frappucino, only much, much bigger. I'd never felt so sick in my entire life, not even o-week at Uni (this binge took place when I was 17).

Another time, I called this fancy baker on the other side of town and ordered a red velvet cake, it was massive. Ate about half then threw up because it was so rich and my stomach couldn't handle it.

Things are under control now, though. The past holds a fair few bad memories though. *shivers*
  • taekwondo_bitch
    taekwondo_bitch Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Also, after scrolling through I have to say - what's with all the peanut butter? I used to have Kraft when I was a kid, but I've since gone on to Smuckers and now I just make my own with a blender and some salt. Kraft tastes like filmy crap now. The only Kraft product that's edible is Kraft Dinner anyways.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I don't have binges because nothing is banned from my life. If I go over my calories on a day then I make up for it the rest of the week. It all works out in the end. The only way someone can have a binge is if they consider themselves on a "diet" and call foods "good" and "bad" and don't allow themselves to indulge when they feel like it.

That's like saying "I never get depressed because no emotions are banned from my life. If I feel sad one day, then I just get extra happy the rest of the week to make up for it. The only way someone can get depressed is if they consider some feelings to be "good" and some feelings to be "bad" and don't allow themselves to feel down when they feel like it."
  • ItsNotLost23
    ItsNotLost23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A Big MAc, 2 Cheeseburgers, 20 nuggets and then turned around and ate some fried chicken and mashed potatoes a hour later. ...AHH...hate to say this kinda stuff happens way to often!
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to Disney for our honeymoon, and since we had the meal plan, we had a "free" breakfast, lunch and dinner (with dessert) per day. Over four days, I probably ate half of what I had all year!
  • suremeansyes
    Options
    Also, people who say to just indulge yourself don't understand the mindset of someone who binge eats. It's not a satiety thing, it's an emotion thing.

I have never been a binge eater, however I get food cravings that I can only relate to being addicted to drugs. One day at work, there were birthday cupcakes and I decided that I didn't need to have a damn cupcake. I was salivating, my palms began to sweat, I actually got SHAKY. I didn't want to reward myself in that type of situation by eating a cupcake after I had just eaten lunch and was full.

Could I have indulged and then fixed my calories to reflect that? Sure. However, for me, if I indulge during the day it sets off a chain reaction of bad decisions that last all day and potentially into the next day. This is why I have my cheat days. Saturday I eat whatever I felt like eating during the week, and it typically ends up as less calories than if I had let myself indulge in a craving each day during the week. Sunday is a lesser version of Saturday, and by the time it is over I am ready to return to eating well.
  • ameliageorgelia
    Options
    Just had a pretty bad week :( Been eating like 400 calories after dinner! I just ate:
    -2 rock buns (butter biscuits)
    -2 speculoos cookies
    -4 HUGE Spoons of cookie butter.
    Any tips?
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    2 adult males downing 1 fifth of Jeager, 1 fifth of Crown Royal, 12 Red Bulls (Original), a few beers, can't remember how many cheeseburgers, what the heck did we have for a side with those?.... the brownies were gone too, might have been a pizza involved...

Yes, it hurt a bit the next day... No, it wasn't my worst hangover...It was in the top 5 though...
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Ive had a few that were pretty bad.

One time I ate a whole jar of honey pretzel peanut butter, plus other various things that day.

I cooked banana walnut bread loaves for a mudical rehearsal and I ate a whole loaf in one sitting.

One time I baked 12 cinnamon buns and promptly took little pieces until I had realized I finished them all (within 45 minutes)

One time I ate a half -ish pound bag of white chocolate covered pretzels and then I ate a piece of cheesecake, the really big cookie dough slice from the cheesecake factory.

I'm sure there's been many more too. Whole bulk bags of banana chips, and 2 months ago I ate three family packs of oreos by myself over the span of three days (to be fair, I threw out a lot of the cookie parts and just ate the cream! Lol)
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    On separate occasions ...

- Mixing up a batch of chocolate chip cookies, that never made it to the oven ... none of it.
    - Half a jar of creamy peanut butter, then half a jar of crunchy peanut butter (just to check the difference in taste, texture, etc).
    - Half a 1kg bag of oven-fries ... then the other half a few hours later.
    - When I was a teenager living at home my mother would routinely buy us a family-size block of chocolate every week. I could leave it in the fridge for a while, but as soon as it was open, it was gone in less than 30 mins.
    - Going to a Brazilian restaurant - having about 3 platefuls of the meat they bring around to you, as well as about 3 platefuls of salad, followed by dessert.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I don't have binges because nothing is banned from my life. If I go over my calories on a day then I make up for it the rest of the week. It all works out in the end. The only way someone can have a binge is if they consider themselves on a "diet" and call foods "good" and "bad" and don't allow themselves to indulge when they feel like it.

That's like saying "I never get depressed because no emotions are banned from my life. If I feel sad one day, then I just get extra happy the rest of the week to make up for it. The only way someone can get depressed is if they consider some feelings to be "good" and some feelings to be "bad" and don't allow themselves to feel down when they feel like it."

yeah I feel like someone doesn't understand what the definition of binging is like... even if you are NOT emotionally binging- you can still have days where you go ham- it doesn't have to be a sling shot effect from uber restrictive diets. (although there is a trendline- they two do not necessarily have to be related)

I don't have anything banned from my diet unless I want to for "challenge" purposes (meaning- I'm doing it just to do it for discipline and 'because I can reasons')- otherwise I eat all the things.. and I have days where I binge- not emotionally- but it is what it is- it's a gross over eating of what my caloric needs are. (usually it's the beer- and the pizza- and the dessert LOL)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have eaten two 12" subs, one after another.....have eaten a whole XL pizza.........honestly your binge doesn't seem too bad to me!
  • Chuchiiee
    Chuchiiee Posts: 43
    Options
    Entire box of domino's pizza (thin crust) and a bag of Doritos (the regular sized.. not those mini snack sized ones for a buck)... then throw in a couple of glasses of sprite.

Actually. I can binge eat Doritos. A whole bag in one sitting. I'm talking family sized. I've permanently banned myself from Doritos. Now my new evil is Stacy's baked pita chips. =.=

Ohhh. And I can binge eat a dozen of kripy kreme doughnuts. Om nom nom. WHO CAN EAT JUST ONE? BLASPHEMY.
  • lunapetu0311
    Options
    Wow!!!! It's interesting to read everyone's binges! Makes me feel normal and...that my binges aren't really so bad as some others are!! LOL!

My worst has been: 1 whole medium size cheese pizza and 1 whole bag of Smart Food cheese popcorn all in one night -- thousands of calories -- and a very sick stomach!! But it was delicious going down!
  • suremeansyes
    Options
    and I have days where I binge- not emotionally- but it is what it is- it's a gross over eating of what my caloric needs are. (usually it's the beer- and the pizza- and the dessert LOL)

Exactly! I have days where they would be considered "binge" but I am not binging as it is not an out of control eating. I am just EATING. Way over my calories, yes, but not an unstoppable force of consumption.
  • fredman2
    fredman2 Posts: 57
    Options
    PRE-DIET, I had binges like this: 8 Whoppers with cheese. Other times 2 large Godfather's or Valentino's combo pizzas with extra cheese. And another time 10 Wendy's singles with cheese. This was around 30 years ago.
    Today, with my current diet, my binge is just a Philly cheesesteak wrap maybe, no pop, no fries one week, a Runza double cheeseburger no fries no pop every couple of weeks. Probably not a 'binge', but a 'cheat'.