Ok my worst.

4 donuts
    mini candybars maybe 10 or more?
    2 packs of oatmeal
    like 6-7 servings of two different types of chex mix
    walnuts
    bread&butter pickles
    tons of diet soda
    (not to mention I ate 3 regular meals that day)

one time I ate a whole box of oatmeal raisin cookies.
  • mveach0822
    mveach0822 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have had so many I can't really remember. Let's just say when I binge, I BINGE. I eat so fast and mindlessly I don't really keep track. The worst is when you can feel it moving around in your stomach when you lie down. SO uncomfortable and disgusting.

Give me a package of Loft House cookies or Cosmo brownies and I will eat them all in one sitting, no problem.
    Ice cream? I can eat about a half gallon and then want cheeto's after.
  • kazzy175
    kazzy175 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Approx 4000 calories of mostly rubbish yesterday; chips, peanuts, chocolate, biscuits... YUK. Was having a bad day.

Feeling rubbish today though. The moral of this story - eat rubbish, feel rubbish.

When will I ever learn??
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I container of ice cream. Not the cute 4 serving pint.... The whole half gallon :noway:
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Or lots of booze
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    The worst was around 3-4 years ago: 3 pints of Ben and Jerry's followed by 3 jars of peanut butter. :sick:
  • errorist
    errorist Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Two large pizzas. In my defence, it was buy-one-get-one-free. Probably north of 6-7000 calories.

Another awful moment I will never forget - I had been to a supermarket, and bought some bits, rounding it all off with a pack of two cream cakes. Cream and jam scones I think they were. There I am, sat in the car, devouring these cakes with an ugly enthusiasm. Then, unexpectedly for me, cutting across the grass in front of the car come a dad and his son, who was probably about 8 years old. They looked, they laughed. They basically pointed at the fat man, sat stuffing ... probably *smearing* his face with cream cakes. I, of course, carried on eating.
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I container of ice cream. Not the cute 4 serving pint.... The whole half gallon :noway:

Pistachio ice cream is my nemesis.
    If I've had a big meal beforehand it's as if my body and mind just says "what the heck, you've messed up anyway so why not have the whole family-sized tub of ice cream".

I now avoid ice cream completely as once I have my hands on that tub I either empty it or it has to be prised away from me!

My worst was probably eating Scottish Cranachan (whipped double cream, raspberries, toasted oats, sugar, honey, whisky) after a roast pork with mashed potatoes and Yorkshire puddings. Things got worse when I demolished the pot of Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey as a second helping. Not good.
  • steffipaulina
    Options
    Most recently I ate a whole box of Pot of Gold Chocolates to myself. Not in one sitting but still terrible.

Good thing I'm active.
  • steffipaulina
    Options
    The worst was around 3-4 years ago: 3 pints of Ben and Jerry's followed by 3 jars of peanut butter. :sick:

3 jars of Peanut Butter? I can't even imagine how that's humanly possible.
  • potatovine
    Options
    A whole family sized bag of allens party mix
    Followed by
    A whole large back of potato chips and the whole tub of guacamole
    Followed by
    1.25 liter of coke
    Followed very shortly there after (about 15 minutes... the time it took for me to drive through the drive through and make it home)
    KFC Twister Pack with a sweet chilli twister, large chips, 3 wicked wings, small tub of potato and gravy

:/
    Not one of my finer moments
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I only binge when I drink. Usually around end of first bottle of wine ( out of two) so, I stopped drinking.
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    I can't remember the specifics, but when I binge I go to town on food because of EDNOS.

When it happened while I worked I would have 3 bars of chocolate at work (mars bar etc), a pack of individual sized doritos and some shortbread. Then I would come home and eat cheesy pasta, an entire pack of cookies (5 big cookies), a sharing back of doritos, a sharing bar of chocolate/biscuits, and a lot of fizzy sweets like haribo etc.

That was on top of dinner before work, lunch, breakfast and snacks throughout the day.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I've been binge eating and over eating for a few years now.. Some things I'd regularly do that are TERRIBLE..

These would all be accompanied by liquor or wine or beer most of the time...

- Regularly ordering and eating a large combination pizza to myself with garlic dipping sauce and chicken wings.

- I'd go to the convenience store and get a pint of ben and jerry's or hagen-daz ice cream, a small bag or two of Doritos, a chocolate bar and eat it all in front along with a 6 pack or two of beer in front of the television in a one shot. :embarassed:

- Stumbling in at 3:00am drunk and ordering a chicken blt sandwich with a side of poutine, garlic bread with cheese and eat that in bed before passing out

- Stopping by McDonalds on the way home in the middle of the night ordering a big mac with supersize fries and chicken nuggets and eating basically two meals in a sitting or head to McDonalds and have two mc muffin breakfast combos in one sitting.

- Delivery order two KFC combo meals for two people and eating it all..

- Eating until I had to have a nap :noway: :frown:
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options

3 jars of Peanut Butter? I can't even imagine how that's humanly possible.
    They were smaller jars of PB and it was over the course of a day. :ohwell:
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    My BEST binge (since i am gaining not losing weight)

Whole Rottisorie chicken
    2 large watermelons
    whole loaf of white french bread
    pack of prosciutto slices
    half a jar of nutella
    Half gal of milk

For a moment I thought I would need to go to the doctor from that watermelon pain
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yesterday
    3/4 can of Almonds

Today
    3 pieces of cake
    Hinanese Chicken Rice
    Whole package of Shrimp Shumai (12 pieces)
    Some type of traditional Thai dessert, red bean, chestnut, green color flour dumpling, sticky rice dumpling in Longan juice in ice.
    2 apples
    2 omlettes (one in the morning and another at night)
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i am the queen of buffets!
    normally 5 huge plates of savories, 2-3 plates of dessert followed by another plate of savories
  • IngridGurule
    Options
    -4 slices of stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut
    -One large bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos.

...Then you have something healthy because you think it'll make it better...It Doesn't ;-)
  • Sonyabelle321
    Options
    HA i think i reached my worst food binge on sunday, the day after i visited my boyfriend haha!
    From morning to night...here we go
    -Yogurt with fruit(started out good)
    then on the car ride home...
    -A whole bag of Muddie Buddy Peanut butter and chocolate chex mix (MY FAVORITE)
    -A dunkin donuts brown sugar and cinnamon latte
    -A dunkin donuts blueberry muffin
    - wendys chicken sandwich
    -small fries
    Got Home
    -A cookiedough brownie (hehe)
    -Another cookie dough brownie
    -A slice of Pasta pizza(GAhHH)
    -10 oz Self serve frozen yogurt with TONS of TOPPINGS
    the end :)