What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• crys_aintgivingup
    crys_aintgivingup Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This thread is great! I don't think I've ever binged before - the worst thing I'd do is go for a mcdonald's meal, afterwards I always feel like throwing up from the salt and the fat :( Anyway, look at how far you all have come, definitely should be proud :)
  • ElijioV
    ElijioV Posts: 3
    Options
    How much did you gain after? o: Just wondering.
  • amandaxmary
    Options
    Medium thin crust from Dominos, pretzels, zebra cake, chocolatechip m&m cookies and coca-cola. A lot of coca-cola.
  • jaya_lakshmi27
    Options
    Two bananas, a ton of peanut butter, and half a bar of chocolate. I exercised a lot of it off though, so I didn't wallow in self-hate.

Haven't binged for over a month now :D
  • GorditaCrunch6
    Options
    I drove to a donut shop and proceeded to eat six donuts and five donut holes and 2 pints of whole milk in like 10 minutes. I went home and tried to barf it up I felt so guilty.
  • BigSpoonSA
    BigSpoonSA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    40 McD's chicken mcnuggets and 2 large fries after a night of heavy drinking.

Why yes, I was sick the next morning!
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My most recent effort - family-sized container of coffee ice cream, 10 chocolate brownies, and 4 bowls of cereal with 1 litre of milk. Always seems to be sugary stuff not savoury with me.
  • rebelnomore
    rebelnomore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hysterically laughing!!! sorry
  • MissMonicaC
    MissMonicaC Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    2 words.. sushi buffet. all you can eat, terrible decision(s) have done it more than once. variety of rolls, soup, seaweed salad (not unhealthy but ALOT of it) green tea ice cream, sashimi.. the amount I would eat is disgusting lol.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    this is all evidence on how many people diet wrong... have small caloric deficits and you wont binge, how is this gone for more than one page? its unhealthy behavior being praised. c'mon people.
  • aliceclutz90
    aliceclutz90 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Half a "sharer platter" at a pub (mini sausages, cheese croquettes, potato slices, chicken wings with salsa and cream dips)
    Full roast chicken dinner (half a chicken, gravy, 4 potatoes, yorkshire pudding, vegetables)
    2 9 bars (270ish calories a pop - seed/nut bars 1 is fine on its own but 2 in the midst of all this... yeah)
    4 caramel snack a jack rice cakes
    250g natural yoghurt
    2 tbsp nutella
    slice of granary bread
    sushi pack
    millionaire shortbread slice
    shortbread biscuit
    4 beers

AWFUL... I felt AWFUL....
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    This was last month!

Chicken curry with potatoes and carrots on rice
    Breaded fish fillet with rice
    Fried chicken and rice
    Chicken nuggets (6 pcs)
    4 beers
    Pretzel bacon cheese burger
    Coconut filled bun bread
    2 slices of apple pie
    9 butter flavored cracker sandwiches
    2 slices of wheat bread with honey cinnamon cream cheese
    Cream custard pastry
    3 dinner rolls
    Sweet sticky rice pastry
    Walnut cream cheese bread

Very bad.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    There are so many. The one I should probably feel most ashamed of is going out to eat at a fancy Japanese restaurant and eating what would now be a full meal. I was still hungry, so we went to Red Lobster & ate what would now be considered a HUGE meal, complete with salad, biscuits, Endless Shrimp, AND dessert. Then, went home & drank a bottle of wine. Holy crap.
    This one killed me, haha!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    The only I binge on is alcohol. Beer, wine, hard liqour. All of it.
    This! Food is not a binge item for me, it's drinkies!
  • hasta_la_vista_belly
    Options
    Lets see...

Feb 14th: 1 bottle of wine, 1/2 bottle of vodka. Whatever the hell I ate that night.

^ If you do that on Keto, you're going to have a bad time.
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I feel I binge every day eating normal 2000 calories a day lol
  • AllieMarie2244
    AllieMarie2244 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    just started diet and exercising April 1st but last weekend I binged...
    my diet is strickly veggies, fruit chicken brown rice

so the binge
    1 medium extra pineapple extra cheese pizza
    (ate all but one slice that I gave to the dog who then sharted all over the house)
    3 turkey sandwiches with swiss cheese
    1/4 of a thing of rocky road
    half a bag of hashbrowns
    1 egg
    Taco Bell - combo burrito, 2 tacos

i then was sick.. and felt like i then had to lose the weight all this week lol
  • ojosh089
    ojosh089 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    6 Chili dogs, 3 small fries, 1 large chili cheese fries, root beer float, 2 breakfast jacks, spicy chicken sandwich and 6 pack of stone IPA.
  • MeRoHa
    MeRoHa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Entire box of Rolos chocolate/caramel candy. I think there were 24 individual packages. I was a teenager. It was my first realization that I had issues with chocolate and sweets. Ate the entire thing over a weekend.
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Lots of nights of drinking 2 or more bottles of wine, which was then followed by ordering a pizza (or two, possibly also some sides, depending on what deals were happening). Of course, waking up the next day with stomach pain and thinking "Oh God, what did I eat?" Good times.