Sixers Spring Into Summer - Week 4

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Tamm, a yard sale or a consignment shop is a great way to get rid of those clothes and make a little on the side!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Brit, with all the papers you have been writing, it's no wonder you are exhausted!! AmyLou too!! You guys are paper writing machines. I have blocked all memories of having to crank out papers, haha.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Rhiannon, "industrial grade oops" made me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Glad you have some big workouts planned. I don't have any biggies and I know I ate over my calories last night, but luckily not above maintenance, so I'll be "okay".... just "okay". Not acceptable behaviour and we must stop it lady, but we all have our days. Emotional eating is just so engrained!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! It's a little warmer today... mid 40's, lol! I guess tomorrow and Friday are mid 50s to mid 60's, but then back down to the freezing mark over the weekend. I want spring! At least with this new snow on the ground, I can't see the yard full of dog poop that accumulated over the winter. The week before this last storm, I finally got to see just how much there was :noway:

Having a hard time making myself go to the gym... was lazy over the weekend, worked on Monday, then yesterday the weather hit. Today, I got up and threw on workout clothes, planning to drive the kids to school and then go to the gym... but the 15 year old needed to do his speech one more time, and had forgotten to get together all the construction paper squares he needed. Since he could only do 5 power point slides, instead of using a pie chart to show the greenhouse gasses, he was going to have the class hold up colored squares (95% red for water vapor-26 squares, 4.7% green for other greenhouse gasses including naturally occuring CO2-1 square, and .3% black for man made CO2-about 1/4 of a square). Nothing like thinking outside the box, who needs power point slides! Anyways, he forgot to get the construction paper ready, so guess who was cutting and counting while he showered and ate and ran through his speech. Also realized we did not have that pie chart in his works cited page, so I did that really quick and printed off a copy of the chart because he had to turn in all the articles he used. Dang, I feel like I'm the one who should be getting the A here... at least I hope it's an A!

Shoot off topic babble, sorry about that... I was saying I was up and dressed for the Y, but then had all this other stuff come up, and when it was time to drive the kids to school, I still hadn't eaten, brushed my teeth or even combed my hair! DH ended up driving them to school, what a sweetheart. Since then, I've watched a couple of tivo'd shows, looked up hotel information in Cape Canaveral as well as car rentals. Oh, and finally got around to eating some yogurt... lol... I just don't have the get up and go today. I do know why, however, yesterday afternoon, I drank 2 or 3 cups of coffee. I was up until 12:30, went to bed, saw 1 go by, saw 2 go by, saw 3 go by... I think I fell asleep about 3:45, and my alarm went off at 5:45... Dang, I've decided I should just be happy to be upright! Maybe I'll nap, then go to the Y when Brandon has swim clinic tonight.... It's a plan anyways!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Brit, with all the papers you have been writing, it's no wonder you are exhausted!! AmyLou too!! You guys are paper writing machines. I have blocked all memories of having to crank out papers, haha.

*reads this while cranking out another paper due friday*
    :tongue:
  • its_B
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!

How is everyone today?!

Kristin- haha! I certainly hope we are all right or at least I will feel bad for getting his hopes up! haha!

lauryn- How are you today my dear!??! and OOO SALSA GARDEN!!! MMMMM I am working on growing a green and red garden! ^_^ I thought it would be fun, (planting it at my mumma's house) and then we always grow a HUGE tomato garden, we always have SOOO many. I already have 3 sugar snap pea plants growing inside the house, two pepper one big red pepper plant and a chili pepper plant.

Pedal- are you getting pumped for your 10k?!?! i just picked out my first 5k! ^_^ I can't wait!

Tamm- yay for getting rid of too big clothes!!!! and Double yay for Pet Smart Goodies!!!! ^_^

Cathy- *huggs* and poop on the house! I am sure you guys will find something wonderful soon! :flowerforyou:

Pet- I sure hope you get to the Y tonight! and DANG it sure is cold there!!!! Im really hoping it will warm up here today.. *fingers crossed*

So me.. umm nothing i hardly feel sore at all today! I guess it was a good idea to take it easy yesterday. But I can't not be sore for more hten one day! SOOO I plan on hitting the gym after work and really going to try and kick my own BOOTAY around a little! I want to lose between 3-5 pounds this week. so I am going to reallly push for it.

HAPPY EARTH DAY! (by the way!)

So to everyone who hasnt updated today, HOW ARE YOU!?
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Cathy, it's an interesting relationship to have a landlord, isn't it. I'm sure you'll be so glad to move and set up fresh :smile:

Kristin, funny to see all the 'boy' votes :wink:

Lauryn, I'm right there with you - glad to be done with papers! We haven't started a garden yet but must get on that. We're already late. I love the salsa garden idea! And thanks for the words of encouragement. That whole emotional eating monster has deep claws but I DO feel, at least, that I've pretty much rid myself of my 'inability to recover' monster :tongue:

Brit, good for you signing up for a 5k! I'm definitely excited about my race but I am really quite unprepared so I don't think I'm as excited as I could be. Everyone else I know has actually trained leading up to their races, including this one upcoming, and I just want to run as much as I can and feel good about it. When is your 5k?

Robin, sounds like quite the day! I hope you find your groove soon :flowerforyou:

Tamm, good job making it happen for yourself yesterday :bigsmile:

As for me, I'm in a better mood today. I decided to weigh in again today to check in on my other weigh in Monday and I'm down just over half a lb again. Good feeling :bigsmile: Got to keep it up.
    Anyway, on with the day...
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    tamm. that sounds like such fun!!! i think bandit would be over excited as well... :laugh: he is such a playful guy...

B. I had a GREAT workout last night 1.5 hours of cardio kick boxing class (the woman is CRAZY. kicked my *kitten*) hahaha. anyways I am with you on the water goal... a minimum of 8 cups... :drinker: then my second goal will be to make it to the gym every day this week (except friday... i am traveling) and then this weekend i want to run 1-2 miles per day with the pup. the BF got roller blades so he can come too (he is not a big fan of running...) :happy: so this week is all about working out for me! This weekend we need to stay away from the junk too!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

pedal. sorry to here about your friend. :heart: hugs. and no worries about that "industrial grade opps" :laugh: you are on top of it... :drinker:

bunny. i have been having a hard time with the gym as well... but this week is off to a good start... i decided that getting into some good classes @ the Y would really help to motivated me... as opposed to going w/o a plan... you can do this!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    Cathy
    SW 203 lbs/ GW 196 lbs/ CW 205 lbs PROGRESS +2
    Tammara
    SW 211lbs/ GW 198 lbs/ CW205.5 lbs PROGRESS -5.5 lbs
    Stephanie
    SW 174.6 lbs/GW 165 lbs/CW 167.4 lbs PROGRESS -7.2 lbs
    AmyLou
    SW 153.4 lbs/ GW 148 lbs/ CW 154.2 lbs PROGRESS +.8
    EM:
    SW 146.4 lbs/GW 141.4 lbs / CW 146.8 lbs PROGRESS +0.2
    Kristin
    SW 169 lbs/ GW 175 lbs/ CW 174.5 lbs PROGRESS +5.5 lbs
    Robin
    SW 185.5lbs/ GW 179.5lbs/ CW 188.5lbs PROGRESS +3
    Rhiannon
    SW 180 lbs/ GW 170 lbs/ CW 178 lbs PROGRESS - 2.0 lbs
    Lauryn
    SW 162.5lbs/ GW 159.5lbs/ CW 160 lbs PROGRESS - 2.5 lbs

Shanell
    SW 211 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 213.5 lbs PROGRESS + 2.5
    Lex
    SW 204 lbs/ GW 193 lbs/ CW 204.6 lbs PROGRESS +0.6lbs
    Tiff
    SW 152.2lbs/ GW 141.6lbs/ CW 151.2 lbs PROGRESS - 1 lb :-)
    Amy
    SW 198lbs/ GW185 lbs/ CW200 lbs PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    Brittany
    SW 219lbs/ GW 205/ CW 218 PROGRESS -2 lbs
    Brandy
    SW 174 lbs/ GW 161 lbs/ CW 171 lbs PROGRESS - 3
    Tan
    SW 289 lbs/GW 279 lbs / CW 289 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Crystal
    SW 175 lbs/GW 163 lbs/CW 175 lbs PROGRESS =/- 0

so i did my weigh in last night 146.8 so I am back to my start weight basically, a 2 lb loss :bigsmile: now I need to get my butt in gear and loose some weight... :drinker:
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Speaking of writing papers....I am literally in class right now (totally paying attention) :bigsmile:

just wanted to say a quick hi. HI!! :wink:

Kristin - I think it is a boy as well, your pictures look really similar (as far as where the baby is) to the progress pics of a friend of mine that had a boy last year. :smile:

back later!
  • its_B
    Options
    Cathy
    SW 203 lbs/ GW 196 lbs/ CW 205 lbs PROGRESS +2
    Tammara
    SW 211lbs/ GW 198 lbs/ CW205.5 lbs PROGRESS -5.5 lbs
    Stephanie
    SW 174.6 lbs/GW 165 lbs/CW 167.4 lbs PROGRESS -7.2 lbs
    AmyLou
    SW 153.4 lbs/ GW 148 lbs/ CW 154.2 lbs PROGRESS +.8
    EM:
    SW 146.4 lbs/GW 141.4 lbs / CW 146.8 lbs PROGRESS +0.2
    Kristin
    SW 169 lbs/ GW 175 lbs/ CW 174.5 lbs PROGRESS +5.5 lbs
    Robin
    SW 185.5lbs/ GW 179.5lbs/ CW 188.5lbs PROGRESS +3
    Rhiannon
    SW 180 lbs/ GW 170 lbs/ CW 178 lbs PROGRESS - 2.0 lbs
    Lauryn
    SW 162.5lbs/ GW 159.5lbs/ CW 160 lbs PROGRESS - 2.5 lbs
    Brittany
    SW 219lbs/ GW 205/ CW 215 PROGRESS -3 lbs (first 5!)

Shanell
    SW 211 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 213.5 lbs PROGRESS + 2.5
    Lex
    SW 204 lbs/ GW 193 lbs/ CW 204.6 lbs PROGRESS +0.6lbs
    Tiff
    SW 152.2lbs/ GW 141.6lbs/ CW 151.2 lbs PROGRESS - 1 lb :-)
    Amy
    SW 198lbs/ GW185 lbs/ CW200 lbs PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    Brandy
    SW 174 lbs/ GW 161 lbs/ CW 171 lbs PROGRESS - 3
    Tan
    SW 289 lbs/GW 279 lbs / CW 289 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Crystal
    SW 175 lbs/GW 163 lbs/CW 175 lbs PROGRESS =/- 0

Pedal- Mines actually on the 4th of July! I am looking super forward to it!!! I hear after you complete your first one that they become totally addicting.. so I hope that after the first one that I might do a couple more before the summer is over! I am sure you will have fun and do great! and no worries about a big whoops! you can make up for it by going to the gym or something.. ^_^

RedSox- NICE GOALS!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: haha and to make sure you keep up with them I want a daily update! (except friday of course)! I bet if we check in with each other we can keep each other motivated! :drinker: I want to take a kickboxing class! that sounds like a lot of fun! haha you guys will make for a fun sight.. unruly puppy, woman jogging, and man on Rollerblades.. :laugh: you should really live near a boardwalk and you would totally fit right in! :tongue: im proud of you! haha! We can do this! I know it! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

AMY LOU! - :noway: bad girl! (LOL jk i totally do the same thing when i am in class)
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    B. Daily check-in sounds great... weekends are hard for me... because I go visit the BF and don't have my computer, but I will try my best... because I think it would REALLY help me stay on track. The best thing is I live near a boardwalk... hahahahahaha. although we are sticking around the house for now... bandit has not quite mastered the concept of "stop" and neither has the BF.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (I stick behind them) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: Tonight I am going to try and get into the spin class @ the Y although it fills up quickly... so if I don't get in I am going to do some cardio, and then an ab video @ home. :bigsmile:

Have a GREAT DAY sixers!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Speaking of writing papers....I am literally in class right now (totally paying attention) :bigsmile:

just wanted to say a quick hi. HI!! :wink:

Kristin - I think it is a boy as well, your pictures look really similar (as far as where the baby is) to the progress pics of a friend of mine that had a boy last year. :smile:

back later!

snickeringg.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I'm totally not marking it on the weight chart BUT I was 159.5 today.... my goal weight.
    party-smiley-551.gif
    Let's see what I can do in another 2 weeks!!!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm totally not marking it on the weight chart BUT I was 159.5 today.... my goal weight.
    party-smiley-551.gif

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • its_B
    Options
    party-smiley-551.gif

I LOVE UR SMILIES!!

Mostly though I LOVE THAT YOU GOT UR GOAL WEIGHT!!! YAY!!!!!!
  • its_B
    Options
    B. Daily check-in sounds great... weekends are hard for me... because I go visit the BF and don't have my computer, but I will try my best... because I think it would REALLY help me stay on track. The best thing is I live near a boardwalk... hahahahahaha. although we are sticking around the house for now... bandit has not quite mastered the concept of "stop" and neither has the BF.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (I stick behind them) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: Tonight I am going to try and get into the spin class @ the Y although it fills up quickly... so if I don't get in I am going to do some cardio, and then an ab video @ home. :bigsmile:

Have a GREAT DAY sixers!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

You got it! Weekends are hard for me too because of the business, or being gone, or babysittting so I totally understand but you got it.. haha now im going to be a super hardarse and kick ur butt around haha. jk ^_^

Although I have ZERO room to talk.. i just ruined my entire cleanse and week because I just had a Stouffer's large mac and cheese.. T_T I am going to spend 3 hours at the gym tonight for that... GRRRRRRRRRRRR I really need to kick my own fat butt around now...
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Awww thanks guys. :flowerforyou: I'm having a particularly bad day for no reason. (Living with my mom, separated from my husband, my job ending in another month, going to the doctor tomorrow to find out why my "scar tissue" in my abdomen randomly hurts....) I am fighting back tears now, trying to be "normal" in the office. It's tough. I just want to cry. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lauryn!! Hope your day gets better!

I'm at the lib studyign from now til.......................................... bed time... :noway: :laugh: I'm actually happy to have some uninterrupted studying time available! So wish me luck studying. I overslept and didn't get my a.m. workout in and I can't promise that I will have time after i leave here in 8hours... :-/ SO I will do my best and at least do crunches, punches, and kicks before bed!

Todays food:
    a big Orange
    Mcdonalds sausage biscuit for breakfast - 400 cals

Lunch- scrambled egg. * I was at a restaurant with my classmates- we had a meeting- and they went to the restaurant that I absolutely DO NOT enjoy... so I just ordered a side of eggs and counted it as a 2.50 loss! LOL I didn't want to waste money OR calories on food I knew I didn't like.

Dinner- Hmmmm I have coffee & I picked up a foot long sub to eat while I'm studying for the next 8 hours. Hoping my honey will bring me some fruit or something.. :-) OK gotta go study! BYE sixers!

Oh and I like My Boys! :-)
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Hey Sixers!!! I don't have much time so I'll be brief. Seems like everyone is making it. I'm about to do a weight lifting dvd because i haven't done it once this week and its getting late. Anyway, I worked out this morning, 30 in dance dvd. I feel more relaxed when I get home bc I don't have the you have to workout balloon floating over my head.

Lauryn- It's okay to be a little teary eyed actually alot. Letting those tears out make you feel so much better. Congrats on the goal weight! YAY, I'm happy for you!

Rhiannon- I'm glad you are feeling better, I see your ticker is moving. YAY!!!

Tiff- Good luck studying. Its okay to take a day off from fitness.

Amy lou- I was a huge day dreamer in class. LOL. Best of luck.... your semester is almost over. YAY!!

B!, Robin, Kristin, Cathy and All others!!-- Hope you had a great day!!!

Sorry so brief....

Take care,

Tamm:love: