My End of Week 4 Turbo Fire Results (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• charneus
    Options
    Awesome job! Definitely keep up the good work!
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    You look fantastic, I'm gonna have to look into this workout! :)
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, keep it up
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great results so far! Keep up the good work!

Katie
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • Moviedust
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!!
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! I see the difference....Keep it up!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YOU so got this!! What great success pictures you have!! Stay focused and dedicated to a healthier you!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Looking good lady!
  • Sags301
    Sags301 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I see you!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • snipnclipgirl
    Options
    Great job! I am a fellow Turbo Fire girl. It's amazing and fun! I have lost about 25 lbs. and two dress sizes. It really does work :)
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference in just 4 weeks, great job!
  • jaclynrae78
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work. Your looking great!
  • kaileysgran
    Options
    Wow, what a great job you are doing. So very proud of you!
  • rosefan121
    Options
    Your belly in the beginning looks like mine now.. I just started so hoping I can have some good results like you :)
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fab!
  • kidsndog
    kidsndog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are looking great - I can't believe you have 60 pounds left to lose!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    great job!!!!
    I am on week 7 of c25k i loved it till i started runiing 25 minutes at 1 stretch... ugggg. lost motivation, and have issue with toe, so taking a slight break from it, but I plan on finishing!!! What is the inferno workout?
    Your looking great! I bet you are feeling so much better too!!!!!!

Keep up the great motivation and excellent work!!!!

Thanks! Hope your toe heals quickly! The inferno plan is part of Turbofire. It's a 5day workout rotation/1200cal meal plan that is supposed to jump start your progress. It's only 5days because of the low calories of the meal plan. The usual recommend calories for Turbo Fire is much higher than that.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Looking good, looking good.! I can see the difference. I might need to look into that after I finish Insanity.
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    I don't know what to applaud more, your great results or that you possess the great coordination required to do Turbofire.
    The first time I turned on one of the HIIT videos, I felt like I was going to fall all over myself.............there's just so much movement going on, and I felt like I was trying to pat my head and rub my belly.

LOL, hilarious. It took me a couple tries for each workout to get the choreography. I had done her Turbo Jam workouts previously so am very familiar with her basic moves so that helped.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!