My End of Week 4 Turbo Fire Results (w/pics)

Options
123457»

Replies

• Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Your belly in the beginning looks like mine now.. I just started so hoping I can have some good results like you :)

You will, just give it your all every time! When Chalene says "go 2 inches lower" I go 2 inches lower, "reach higher", I reach higher, "punch harder", I punch harder! Well you get it... LOL!

p.s. at least you have a little baby to explain your belly. My "baby" is 6. :ohwell:
  • ShawnaWeg
    ShawnaWeg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Your on the right path!!
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    you look great. you can see the difference keep it up!
  • wendinbill
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • karanmwk
    karanmwk Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!!!!!
    :happy:
  • RMerendon
    Options
    Inspired by your photos and hard work. Thanks for sharing! Keep it up!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Excellent JOB!!!!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    That's super inspiring, thanks for the pics!!! 8 lbs is a huge difference if you do it with exercise... I'm trying to lose 20 lbs and it seems like a huge thing that's going to take forever (I'm way better at exercising than cutting back on calories, but I'm trying for 1 lb per week, that just seems like slow going. Knowing that I can get visible results with < half of my goal is motivating! Thanks :-) Good luck with your continued progress... you sound really driven!
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    That's amazing. Great job :)
  • meribethd
    meribethd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    NICE JOB!! You are looking great!! I do Turbo Fire too (AND LOVE IT). Keep up the awesome work--see you at the finish line! :)
  • mzchoize
    mzchoize Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • kerriburke53
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! Inspiring.
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    Amazing job. You can see that change everywhere but I see a lot in your face.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!