ALMOST NAKED PICTURES - A debriefing

Options
13»

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Anyway, thinking about what the difference was between the offensive and the funny comments. I've concluded that people making of the situation, choice of pose, pathetic of the injury etc were fine.

People who thought I was attention whoring were correct, but didn't get the joke.

People who felt the need to insult the way I looked were being rude - especially in the context of this site.

What do you think?

I think you nailed it. Also,

-People don't insult or talk down to those who posts Success Stories
    -You started out with humor, so some responded in kind. Unfortunately not everyone HAS a sense of humor, therefore some responses fell short.
    -You are a male. In my personal opinion most people will not insult a woman's appearance on these threads, but the men seem to be fair game a lot of the time. It's sexist, yes, but I do believe there is truth to it.

You are a good sport though, and I think that's great. The rest can piss off. :happy:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    So Mikey, I'm hoping this thread has restored your confidence and you're now preparing that bubble bath shot from the next hotel's bathroom :wink:
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    So Mikey, I'm hoping this thread has restored your confidence and you're now preparing that bubble bath shot from the next hotel's bathroom :wink:

What she said.