Who do you want to look like!?

Options
eliz_in_pink
eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
I've been thinking a lot about which body image I'd like to obtain that would still make me look healthy, lean, and hot (because, let's be real- it's all of our goals lol). Yes, her face may not be the prettiest but I'd love to have Jillian Michaels' body!! What body of a celebrity (realistically) would you like to have?? :smile:

Replies

• Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Megan Fox! :smile: unrealistic for me but .. I love to be like that!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would love to have the body of, crap, I really wish I could remember the names of actresses! :)
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options
    Megan Fox is gorgeous! I'm sure my fiance would love for me to look like her too... LOL! :wink:
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options
    I would love to have the body of crap, I really wish I could remember the names of actresses! :)

Oh geesh! I hate when that happens and then I have to Google! LOL
  • CurvyBiker
    CurvyBiker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to look like I did in the 80's. That's why I'm here.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I want to look like me, but with magically erased stretch marks and magically tightened loose skin.

Other than that, I have worked REALLY hard to get my body into shape and I'd be crazy not to be happy with what I've accomplished.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Screw celebs, I want to look like me! I'm more awesomer than they are anyway.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    mk3.jpg

but with bigger boobs.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Megan Fox is gorgeous! I'm sure my fiance would love for me to look like her too... LOL! :wink:
    My boyfren really love her so I wanna look like her :bigsmile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be sad if I woke up with Sofia Vegara's body, but that's just not going to happen.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I want to look like a not fat version of me.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like Jennifer Lopez with a little smaller ba-donk-a-donk...... She is shaped much like I am, and I think it is realistic for me. AND....... she is a total HOTTIE!!!!

I would also love to look like Megan Fox, not gonna happen, but I would love it. I would even take the choad thumb if I could have the rest of the body.
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options
    I want to look like me, but with magically erased stretch marks and magically tightened loose skin.

Other than that, I have worked REALLY hard to get my body into shape and I'd be crazy not to be happy with what I've accomplished.

Yes Cory! You have done SO well! Proud to call you a friend on here... You are amazing!
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options

I would also love to look like Megan Fox, not gonna happen, but I would love it. I would even take the choad thumb if I could have the rest of the body.

This made me seriously laugh out loud! :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be sad if I woke up with Eric Bana's body and then stayed in bed all month... but that's unlikely too.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    No one.
  • stephlpirozek
    Options
    katy perry natural fit and gorgeous
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Body? Selma Hayek. She is curvy, keeps a nice rack, but has a tiny waist.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I want to look like ME, just a sexier version lol.. but bodies that i love.. hands down, Megan Fox. I am basically obsessed with her!! ;)
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    2rnvgo8.jpg

w8x0g7.jpg

2dtqfr5.jpg

opv5eg.jpg

34i5w82.jpg

15plgl5.jpg

nnpduf.jpg

5d1czs.jpg

Asphyxia Noir