Me, 20 years ago...or Dita Von Tease, Dita Von Tease would be nice :happy:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    The healthiest,fit me I can be!!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to examine why so many women want to look like Megan Fox. We are all aware of the power of plastic surgery, photoshop, and digital alterations on all celebrities, right?
    HELL ya!!! bump for plastic surgery!! haha... just dont overdo it.. lol i would totally do plastic surgery... but not to much... of course.... just 2 procedures...and to tell u the truth more people get plastic surgery than we all think lol... MANY celebs get it.... they still look like themselves but better lol....
  • i_am_kate
    Options
    I'd go with Christina Hendrix, I just don't have the boobs to complete the look. Got the hips though. Haha. I'd rather still have meat on me but look good instead of a bit flabby.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I want to look like me, just a better version.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Like myself, just a whole lot bigger and more shredded.

you're already really shredded!
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to examine why so many women want to look like Megan Fox. We are all aware of the power of plastic surgery, photoshop, and digital alterations on all celebrities, right?
    HELL ya!!! bump for plastic surgery!! haha... just dont overdo it.. lol i would totally do plastic surgery... but not to much... of course.... just 2 procedures...and to tell u the truth more people get plastic surgery than we all think lol... MANY celebs get it.... they still look like themselves but better lol....

What on earth was so "wrong" with them that they needed a surgical solution? In most cases, the answer is "nothing". Like themselves but better? I'm sorry, but I don't agree with that mindset.

In case you can't tell, I don't believe in unnecessary surgeries.
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Me, only thinner and healthier.
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    MILA KUNIS all the way
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Diodelcibo.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Kristen Bell. Definitely achievable cause I was pretty much the same size as her like five years ago, just a little taller lol. Or Alessandra Ambrosio, but that'd never happen.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like Pink. She looks fit and toned but not like she is afraid to eat. If I wasn't on my Kindle I would post a picture.
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    Charlize Theron
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want to look like the 16 year old me again. So easy. Just have to get there mentally.
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Jenna Ushkowitz
    Alex Kingston
    Kat Dennings
    Demi Lovato

Having bodies like any of them would be nice. -3-
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Alexandra Daddario. She played Annabeth in Percy Jackson. Beautiful.
  • peacelovecandace
    Options
    Thumbs up to the people who want to look like themselves. This journey should be about self-acceptance and learning to love ourselves, not trying to change our body to look like someone else. I want to look like a healthy, happy version of Candace Graber aka me.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I want to look like me, but with magically erased stretch marks and magically tightened loose skin.

Other than that, I have worked REALLY hard to get my body into shape and I'd be crazy not to be happy with what I've accomplished.

THIS!!!!!!!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Gina Carano
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I want to look like Jen Aniston.