Who do you want to look like!?

Options

Replies

• hjdavies2326
    hjdavies2326 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A lot of people put megan fox but she's had work done. I think its hard to aspire to something that isn't god given. Id like to look like katy perry, she's hot!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Like myself! I just want to STAY awesome, while aging gracefully. That's why I'm here on maintenance. :flowerforyou:
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    A lot of people put megan fox but she's had work done. I think its hard to aspire to something that isn't god given. Id like to look like katy perry, she's hot!

THIS
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread need braaaaiiiinnnnzzz.

<---is not ashamed to say that at times...they may be barely there :D
  • LaurenRose245
    Options
    After searching on mybodygallery.com I've decided that I'd like to look like this when I'm done:

3.jpg
    SRC: http://www.mybodygallery.com/img/21836/3.jpg
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence but with smaller breasts. And I think it is achievable for me because we have kind of the same body shape.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    In my quest for hugeness I'd like to get this big

xduql2.jpg

Makes me think of Bane from Batman
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Im pretty fcking rad, so, me...but with more muscles and lower body fat.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

xduql2.jpg

Derek Poundstone (the guy in the picture) would eat Bane for breakfast.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to examine why so many women want to look like Megan Fox. We are all aware of the power of plastic surgery, photoshop, and digital alterations on all celebrities, right?
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    131448882843366040_nTzW2PQj_b.jpg

i always wanted to have hair like this.... but i know ill never be brave enough to do it.... i recently had very long hair but i cut it so if i did want this it would be a long time till i get it.. and then ill be to old... lol.. also i want to have the body of a magazine model... but most of all i want a breast augmentation... to complete this look... lol but in reality i just want the last 2 things minus the hair but hair like this would be cool. lol..
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Ralphie May :noway:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

i always wanted to have hair like this.... but i know ill never be brave enough to do it.... i recently had very long hair but i cut it so if i did want this it would be a long time till i get it.. and then ill be to old... lol.. also i want to have the body of a magazine model... but most of all i want a breast augmentation... to complete this look... lol but in reality i just want the last 2 things minus the hair but hair like this would be cool. lol..

what?
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

xduql2.jpg

yep and probably with a side of eggs, biscuits, a stack of pancakes and a gallon of milk to wash it all down
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    I don't have a particular person I want to look like. I want to look like myself mostly.

Sometimes I copy the make up techniques famous people do like Lana Del Rey. I really think she's so beautiful! :ohwell:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Shakira, we have the same body shape :)
  • alexbusnello
    Options

xduql2.jpg

yep and probably with a side of eggs, biscuits, a stack of pancakes and a gallon of milk to wash it all down

Just reminds me of him lol that's all
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

what?
    lol not her face of course haha... but i always wanted fantasy hair.. lol.. like a mermaid... yes... im strange.. i know ill never do it though.. i dont have the lady balls...
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    HAHA! So true XD
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Like myself, just a whole lot bigger and more shredded.