What's your username mean?

Options

Replies

• KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Kitty is my nickname 61 is the year I was born and Kat is short for my first name, Kathy
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    just exactly what it says. :)
  • becca1968
    Options
    Becca is short for my given name (Rebecca). 1968 is the year I was born..... :happy:
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    First letter of my first name, first three letters of my last name and the year I was born.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I was obsessed with covering everything I owned with stickers when I was in highschool, and Sandylion brand was my favourite because they were the cutest and they were fuzzy! I couldn't come up with a name, and I was looking for inspiration and found an old agenda covered in stickers and ta da!
  • livingaloha
    Options
    Living with love
  • Masachapa
    Options
    Masachapa is a small village on the Pacific coast of Nicaragua. I'll be retiring there soon with my wife. I chose it to remind me to strive to have a killer body to go along with living a killer beach life.
  • muscular_dude
    Options
    just what I am!:wink:
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    German is my 2nd language--- Wander means Hike in German--- I love to hike!! :) Laura is my name!
  • PrettyLydie
    PrettyLydie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That I'm pretty and my name is Lydia <3
  • ShawnaCurley
    ShawnaCurley Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mine is the name of my business.
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    When I signed up for MFP, it was a little less than 11 months until my 40th birthday. At that point, I was so huge and inactive that I couldn't run 4 steps... and I decided that I was going to completely change my life, lose weight, get strong and fit, and celebrate my 40th birthday by running 4 miles.

And I did. :)

Amy
  • Jessi40
    Jessi40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    first name and current age!

thanks for asking this... I've been wondering about a few myself
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Tanya-first name Curtis-last name :D haha
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    When I signed up for MFP, it was a little less than 11 months until my 40th birthday. At that point, I was so huge and inactive that I couldn't run 4 steps... and I decided that I was going to completely change my life, lose weight, get strong and fit, and celebrate my 40th birthday by running 4 miles.

And I did. :)

Amy

Impressive!
  • Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    An encourgment for myself to keep fit...lol
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    "Blessed One" in whinese
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have a pilot license and I live in the 615 area code.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I loved the Simpson growing up and thought the quickie mart owners name was Hapoo, its not, its apu. I started using the name on sites and no one ever had it so I didnt need a name with numbers. Of course on mfp there was someone who took hapoo (really, two of us out there) so I added 100 simply because im simple. :noway:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    It's like "Just Jack" but it's me.