Down 110 pounds since May 2011

Options

Replies

• KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Excellent, good for you!

I just started the Turbo Fire prep schedule and I can't wait for success like yours!

Katie
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Great job, grats to you and getting your life back :) way to go
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Well done! You have done so well!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • shawnadwyer
    shawnadwyer Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you truly are an inspiration.. When ever i need so motivation i am gonna watch your video thank you so much for sharing
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You really are an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your journey... it shows all of us that it CAN be done!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great video..... coach! Keep it up.
  • Yunis10
    Yunis10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love your video, thank you for sharing! Keep up the great work!!!:smile:
  • Ballay
    Ballay Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring video. It really shows what hard work and dedication can do:)
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    Thank you all very much!!! You don't know how much it means to me to know I am a inspiration to so many!!! You all can do this!!!!
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    awwww keke <3333333333333333 made me cry!!
  • kittyhorn
    kittyhorn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow! How inspirational! Great work, keep it up!! xoxox
  • gailashton
    Options
    You are truly amazing and inspiration to all. I would love to be your friend and continue this journey together. :smile:
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    awwww keke <3333333333333333 made me cry!!
    [/quote

awwww minnnaaaaa :heart:
  • Eternalife23
    Options
    awesome video! awesome job! awesome dedication! awesome inspiration! thanks girl, you look great!!!!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    bump for later....when I have tissues handy
  • sab0834
    sab0834 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    your video was great! lots of inspirations. congrats on the success
  • JenniferLynWhat
    Options
    Loved the video...literally had goosebumps
  • LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Your positive attitude and confidence are an inspiration. You are beautiful and so worth the gift you are giving yourself. Way to go!!!
  • That was an amazing video, and an amazing testimony you have!! Keep on keepin on! You are an inspiration. The fact that you did something before a major heath issue is such a wonderful thing, and I wish all young women with weight challenges would follow you. I failed to listen to doctors, and kept indulging in fatty, rich foods, and ended up with a major colon disease, (they had to remove part of my colon) as well as peritonitis from my bowels collapsing on each other after the colon removal (from being so heavy). So I had to have a second surgery a week after the first one,. They had to give me a colostomy.. I am only 32, and have a colostomy bag... I almost died, so the colostomy saved me, but it was still SO upsetting.. THAT was my wake up call.. Since surgery in October 21st 2011, I have significantly changed the way I eat, and have lost 103 pounds (then gained back 2). This is what young girls do NOT want happening.. Something like I went and diabetes can forever change your life.. I am blessed that I can have the ostomy reversed in the next couple of months because I did lose the weight my doc advised I lose, and hopefully its not too late to live a normal life. :) YOU are an INSPIRATION and a STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!! I didnt mean for this to be such a long post, but I want to encourage you to share your journey ANYWAY that you can!! :) You have touched me, and you can touch so many others. Thank you for posting!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!