What is some really good cereal?

Options
I love cereal and I have been eating kelloggs lightly frosted mini wheats and from what I know they are good for you. What are some other good cereals? I like them with a tad bit sweet for the flavor and I use 1 cup of fat free milk usually pouring about 1/4 of cup into my cereal because the wheaties soak it up and I like it like that and I drink the rest it fills me up more.

Replies

• dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been eating the Kashi Go Lean Crunch with some fruit in it. So yummy!
  • Hesterlicious
    Hesterlicious Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Multigrain Cheerios!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Crunch is Delicious!!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I like Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs almost as much as I like boobs, but not quite.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Few cereals deliver more satisfaction than Fruity Pebbles.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Lucky charms. They're lucky.
  • insights2
    insights2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Cheerios Multigrain peanut butter! Just discovered them!
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I really like Fiber One Honey Clusters. I try to choose a cereal that has less than 25% of its calories from sugar, and the Fiber One cereals and Kashi usually fit the bill.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I used to love Kashi Go Lean (the original) and ate massive amounts of it, but I can't have it anymore since I have a gluten intolerance.

It has 13 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber per serving.
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    try Optimum Nutrition's hydro whey mixed with ice + coffee + almond milk instead of carb-heavy cereal.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    WEETABIX I'm obsessed! It's not sweet but sometimes I add a little honey and cinnamon and it's awesome. you can eat it hot or cold. Better than oatmeal.
  • helpimfalling
    Options
    Kashi go lean crunch or honey bunches of oats are both hearty, tasty, and healthy
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    try Optimum Nutrition's hydro whey mixed with ice + coffee + almond milk instead of carb-heavy cereal.

Or pour that over some carb heavy cereal :)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say that any of these are necessarily good for you but my personal favorites are Special K Cinnamon Pecan, Blueberry Morning, and Cracklin' Oat Bran.
  • luvmypwds
    Options
    I just like kellogg's all bran. I mix a little bit of frosted flakes with it, and have it with almond milk.

I'll have to check out the kasha go lean.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Few cereals deliver more satisfaction than Fruity Pebbles.

Or Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I like Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs almost as much as I like boobs, but not quite.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Ahahaha
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I like Kashi and Multigrain Cheerios, but if you like hot cereal I highly recommend Bob's Red Mill Oat Bran Cereal. It takes me back to childhood Cream of Wheat but is much healthier and is rife for mix-ins. I do it 2 - 3 mornings a week (especially on days where I'm running early in the day) and have mixed in wheat germ, flax seed meal, raisins, dried cherries, almonds, peanut butter, among other things.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Or pour that over some carb heavy cereal :)

I once had a chocolate whey shake over cocoa rice krispies. it sort of blew my mind.