What is some really good cereal?

Options

Replies

• ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I just bought some of the new flavored Cheerios. So far I've only tried the Dulce de Leche but they are sooooo yummy!!!
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey look someone with the same profile pic as me :happy:

I like special k vanilla almond, multigrain cheerios, and kashi (most varieties)
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I like the Kelloggs Fiber One Berry Yogurt Crunch. it is a bit Sweet- I like Sugar on cereal & I can eat this without.

For Non Healthy Yummy Cereals my Favorites are Post Pebbles with Marshmallows! And Chocolate Krave by Kelloggs. id love to eat both every day
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Kellogg's Special K Satisfaction is pretty yummy. I mean, it's not exactly Lucky Charms, but hey.
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Raisin Nut Bran is delicious, but it's super pricey, so I almost never purchase it. Right now I really like the Peanut Butter Multigrain Cheerios, yum!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I had gotten hooked on the Chocolate Vanilla Rice Krispies with vanilla rice milk, but I realized it really wasn't doing anything except satisfying a craving, so I gave it up. Any peanut butter flavored cereal I have to steer clear of because I would eat it right out of the box, forget the milk. I love Grape Nuts, and Uncle Sam cereal is really good and I don't think it has any added sugar. I got away from cold cereal and eat oatmeal (quick or steel cut) every day now.
  • JBrandvold
    Options
    Wow, such highly processed, sugary cereals for health-seeking people! Do your body a favor and switch to whole grain natural hot cereal, like quinoa, rice bran, or buckwheat groats (aka kasha) cooked with a little dried fruit, all good high protein to start the day, filling, sticks with you, delicious! Soy milk adds nice protein and calcium, and with the fruit, adding sugar is not necessary. If you really need a sweetener, try a tablespoon of pure maple syrup.
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i just started buying special k with berries. Pretty good. i also like honey bunches of oats.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Kashi Heart to Heart Honey O's! YUM!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    i reallllly like fruit and fibre with semi skimmed milk! its soo nice and actually really filling! :) you cant go wrong there ha ha! i also LOVE nestle golden nuggets! i know they arent probably the healthiest, but who cares?! there pretty low in cals, keep me super full for hours - soo thats the main thing!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Cheerios Multigrain peanut butter! Just discovered them!

There's a peanut butter version?
    Regular multigrain are great, but that sounds delicious!!
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Post Honey Bunches of Oats
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I really like kashi Go Lean Crunch. After my Muay Thai class, I always seem to crave a bowl of dry Froot Loops:tongue:
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I also like Kashi go lean crunch - if you sprinkle some cinnamon on it and eat it dry, its a great snack!

Im currently obsessed with honey nut cheerios and rice krispies. Im not too adventurious.
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I like Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs almost as much as I like boobs, but not quite.

OMG those are the best and I love them as well.
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Kellog's Vector is my favorite!! It has little clusters of granola too. I have a sweet tooth and I don't add sugar because it already has a sweet, cinnamon-y taste.
  • goragon
    goragon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love Oats so Simple, lots of flavours out there and less than 200 calories per serving.
    Sultanas, Raisins, Cranberry and Apple is my favourite at the moment.
  • IMNVS
    IMNVS Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can never go wrong with any Kashi Go Lean, I also like Holy Crap or Skinny B with some Liberte yogurt and fresh berries...
    Great, now I am hungry :)....
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Bob's Red Mill 5 grain hot cereal is my new fav.
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I really like Corn Bran and Original frosted mini wheats. Most importantly, I've discovered that with almond milk, cereal is super smooth and really nice.

Trick: I keep cereal crumbs in a small plastic container and add a teaspoon to my yogourt. Makes for a smooth and crunchy snack.