What are you looking forward to wearing this SUMMER?

Options

Replies

• SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    A pair of Oakley board shorts that I bought a couple years ago that have always been too small for me! I tried them on a week or so ago and they should fit perfect by summer! They fit, but were still a little more snug in the thigh than I would like!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    A bathing suit that an 80 yr old woman would not wear :P

HAHAHAH.... yep! And cute summer dresses that blow in the wind.
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm with the OP. I am hoping to progress enough to be able to wear SHORTS! I've always had a love/hate relationship with my legs. They're so strong and they work well, but I was blessed with the thighs from my mom's side of the family... :/
  • ChallengeGal
    Options
    Shorts and a tank top. I hate my thighs and I hate my arms!!!
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    size 36 shorts... maybe even 34.
  • ashncox55
    ashncox55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    SHorts!! I haven't worn shorts outside the home in 10yrs!! I always had bigger muscular thighs. but after kids they went to FLAB!I I would love to wear a cute bathing suit, but for now I will shoot for the shorts..haha
  • hosnowjo
    hosnowjo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    anything that doens't resemble a tent to cover up. I've been wearing floaty summer clothes for years now to disguise the rolls of fat and spare tyres I've had. Now that they are disappearing I'd like to wear more fitted clothes to show off my new emerging figure.
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping my tummy will be flatter- enough to wear those cute baby tees.

At the very least though, summer dresses and shorts for sure!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    tank tops or going topless...
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Maybe this will be my year to be back in a swim suit. If so a tan and a new Chicago Bears swimsuit!
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    More tops that show off my arms/shoulders and a bikini (not the bikini with a skirt that i had to wear last summer to hide my thighs). A normal bikini!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I want to wear SHORTS too...I haven't wore shorts out of the house for years...I guess I just want to be comfortable wearing anything that shows my legs again. I want to feel good in a swimsuit at a public beach/pool. And want to wear tank type tops again.
  • GefMongoose
    Options
    A bikini! this summer will be my parents' first living at the seaside so I have no excuses! :D

Edit: Oh and shorts without tights without having to worry about my thighs rubbing haha
  • Michelle7903
    Options
    Shorts, tanks and bikini...I havent worn a bikini in three years.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    if my thighs stop touching, a dress, lol. i wear them now, but with stockings to like church/school, but in the summer, I want some casual ones

and not sure about short shorts, but maybe some bermuda, I wear those anyway, but at least they'll be a smaller size, lol
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have picked out some really cute summer dresses :) I have always worn shorts so that's not on my list (legs have never been my problem) but a cute bikini would be great too! I also want to wear a cute tank top to the concerts we're going to this summer :) I can't wait!
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My new motivational Monokini!!! Summer is my favorite season, so I always have LOTS of nice summer clothes, but never rocked a small swimsuit before.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My Sweet Banana Hammock

borat.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Sunscreen (hey, I'm a redhead!)
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options