68lb lost so far (with pics)

Options

Replies

• jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    What a great success story!!! You look terrific, and I bet feel terrific as well!
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done - completely inspiring!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    a major accomplishment. you look awesome. keep on keeping on!
  • bjsquires
    bjsquires Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!! You look amazing and yes, so much younger and happier!!! I wish you the best on your journey and only hope I can do the same. I am looking to lose 30-35 more pounds.
  • Angelangi
    Options
    absolutely brilliant. Its stories like this that really push me to carry on. Im finding the gym hard work, but i do push myself and make sure i go every other day. I have back problems and am getting over a broken foot (4th and 5th metatarsals) but hopefully soon i will be fit as a fiddle and can up my cardio in the gym from walking to running on the treadmill.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing :-)
  • Sparksc1
    Options
    It's messages like these that keep me movtivated. When I started MFP, after 3 days I was ready to give up. Now after 3 weeks I am 10 lbs lighter and eager to get to my goal, I have never had any will power when it comes to diets, but your story just gave me a mental boost. Thanks for sharing and you look amazing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • leanmashene57
    Options
    I just joined today, and seeing your pics is inspiring! Thanks for posting. Any good sweet treat replacements? That's my downfall usually.:happy:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Great job! Great before vs after- you really do look thrilled and that's a great thing :)
  • cjfrog
    cjfrog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done an amazing job and your hard work has sure paid off. Keep up the good work so that you hang on to that new and fab figure and thanks for inspiring me to keep going. On those days when I think I cannot do this anymore, I shall think of your success and hope that I can have the courage to keep on as you have.
  • divamimi09
    divamimi09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look awesome!! :-)
  • ice99706
    ice99706 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration! That's where I was and where I want to be. It's so cool to see that it can be done in such a short amount of time. I was thinking that it would take years. You give me great hope. Thanks for sharing.
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look AMAZING!! Your 1st photo reminded me of myself immediately at top weight. I'm looking forward to getting down to where you are now! I have found your post extremely inspiring! A HUGE well done!!!! :flowerforyou:

What height are you? Just wondering :smile:
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Really inspiring, so much so I may start doing exercise....eeek!
  • kmfolkins
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great work
  • Sandy2012x
    Options
    Thanks for sharing ! You look great !
  • LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful, thank you for sharing!

I have circa 70lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight for my height, and seeing how i MIGHT look when I'm done has inspired me (have had a couple of bad days food-wise).
  • Hedgiemum
    Hedgiemum Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    absolutely brilliant. Well done you. I have only just started my journey and have 70ibs to lose. Your story is an inspiration to me:happy:
  • deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW you look wonderful, congrats keep up the GREAT work!! You are an inspiration...
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    The diference is amazing. You look wonderful. Congratulations on all your hard work
    Nicola xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!