68lb lost so far (with pics)

Replies

• leanmashene57: I don't think banishing all sweet things is a good idea, so for me it was about moderation or 'earning it' I am not a big chocolate fiend, but those american Reeses's pieces (it is peanut butter wrapped in chocolate) are one of my favourites. Now I get one (about 115 calories) after I complete a 5K run. I think it is important to have a reward system in place- just not go overboard- so for me I have that once a month. I like yogurts so I buy the low fat versions of vanilla or toffee and enjoy those.

emilia6909: I am 5' 8"

Thanks again for all your lovely comments x
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    WOW!!! You look amazing. Well done. x
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Wow, congradulations on your success. You look amazing!
  • wantasmallbummum
    wantasmallbummum Posts: 45 Member
    wow well done. You look fantastic
  • LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Mmm, anything Reese's is my downfall - that said, here in the UK, at least in my area, it's hard to find shops that stock them.

I've found one that stocks Reese's products, along with Nerds and Hershey chocolate bars (I've tried the cookies and cream one). All amazing, but all strictly treats!

I wonder when I'll be brave enough to do before and after pics?
  • Fantastic you look great, keep up the good work and don't let it slide. :happy:
  • Purplepeater
    Purplepeater Posts: 42 Member
    Well done! Is great to see so many people posting photos to inspire the rest of us. You have done so well in such a short time,keep up the good work!
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    You are amazing!! Your dedication is inspirational!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    congrats!
    And I literally just LOL'd when i read the word chuffed. one of my fav britshisms!
  • :flowerforyou: :happy: A huge well done hun, and such an inspiration, THANK YOU, i am only at the beginning of my weight loss and fitness journey, and it seems SO far away the end does, but reading stories like yours is motivating :) this site is simply fantastic.
  • bettyford4202
    bettyford4202 Posts: 43 Member
    You look absolutely incredible!! Keep up the work!! :o)
  • rochedavis
    rochedavis Posts: 6 Member
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • Great Job!! You Look fantastic! I am just starting, and I want to loose 30 lbs...Hard to know what to eat, I think I am making wise choice and when I logg it in, it is filled with carbs....Who would have thought a pear would have so many carbs....Great Inspiration!! Keep us updated!!!
  • Now Take a Long Look In The Mirror And Tell Yourself. How GREAT YOU ARE!
  • Congrats, you look great. And still like yourself, only better! Very very pretty and you look so happy.
  • Kimmy0905
    Kimmy0905 Posts: 12 Member
    Congratulations! You look terrific! I love seeing success stories, reminds me that through the bad days and good the light at the end of the tunnel only gets brighter as you perservere :-D
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You look so amazing. All of those day of waking up early to hit the gym, saying no-thank-you to yummy food, and killing it when you didn't feel you wanted to continue are paying off.

Well done you! :happy: :happy:
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    You look amazing! 68 pounds is a hugh achievment, congratulations! Thank you for sharing.:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • edith_t
    edith_t Posts: 109 Member
    wow! incredible! you look great!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    CONGRATS to YOU!! Awesome job!!! You will be an inspiration to many!! Thanks for sharing your success!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!