Kim Kardashian, how has she such a massive *kitten*????

Options
124»

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Extra adipose tissue implanted in her butt to make her seem like she has an abnormally large *kitten*. Fake.
  • lashonda2376
    Options
    It's genetic. She's gorgeous. I love my behind and hips and I want my shape to be like hers when I'm done.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Extra adipose tissue implanted in her butt to make her seem like she has an abnormally large *kitten*. Fake.

dm;hs
  • msapril177
    msapril177 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Kim drives me absolutely NUTS!! I like Kourtney and Khloe MUCH better.
    Just sayin...

I like the booty though. Can't deny that.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Some people just have big booties. Just like I have no booty. =(
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    <
    actually the in the one on the right she is a bit more chunky, I have the same shape and when I get chunkier it all goes in my boobs and *kitten* too. It's all in the genes!!!

edited to add, I think what she is wearing on the right to a workout is meant to extenuate her *kitten*. If you look at it carfully it is compressing her thighs and waist and loose in her *kitten*
    Well... I tend to believe the opposite of what a Kardashian says. I believe Kim had implants... but she still looks fantastic! No harm in it at all, she's a gorgeous girl and I am all for big butts! Lookign at older pictures of her made me realise just how much surgery she has had. Oh well, I guess it is a Hollywood norm!

kimkardashianbuttaugmen.jpg

kimkardashianplasticsur.jpg

i think that pic on the right but be spinning shorts (padded). And, agreeed.. implants or not... I would love to have her body.
  • AislingRA
    Options
    I would love to know what jeans she wears. Her waist is tiny, that must me some job to get trousers to fit. I think she is stunning btw.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Well... I tend to believe the opposite of what a Kardashian says. I believe Kim had implants... but she still looks fantastic! No harm in it at all, she's a gorgeous girl and I am all for big butts! Lookign at older pictures of her made me realise just how much surgery she has had. Oh well, I guess it is a Hollywood norm!

kimkardashianbuttaugmen.jpg

kimkardashianplasticsur.jpg

Thank you!!!!

Fat transfer into her *kitten*. She wasn't born with it... how else was she gonna attract the 'brothers'. :laugh:

Really?? I have seen BROTHERS with some of the most HIDEOUSLY UGLY and SKINNY white women on this planet. All BROTHERS don't want a woman w/ a big butt (such a stereo type). Matter of fact, I see some WHITE men on here saying they like her butt as well AND I've been hit on by WHITE men that like MINE. And to say "she wasn't born with it" how many people come out the womb w/ a big AZZ???? The time you spent writing this message being a HATER, maybe u should've been doing squats and lunges so maybe a BROTHER will look at u. #IJS

LOL!!!

Got too many Brothers lookin at me just the way I AM..... as a matter of fact all colors of the Rainbow. :wink: Never had a problem attracting MEN. :laugh:

If you don't know what the phrase "wasn't born with it" means. :ohwell:

As far as squats and lunges.... you look like you could use more than your share. Add a whole lot of crunches to that routine of yours too. :laugh:

I wonder why you singled out my post? Nice to meet you HATER. Have a better day :flowerforyou:

BTW, All natural here! From my HAIR to my Nails. :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Say what you want about her personality or whatever, but I think homegirl is so hot. Like, if I were into chicks, she'd be on my list.

I have a similar body type, and we're the same height, although my booty isn't quite as awesome as hers, but I work those squats and lunges like it's my JOB just to boost my booty up! I've been told several times that I resemble her (I take it with a grain of salt bc she's beautiful) but I know I'm looking good that day when the middle aged men I work with say "Hey Kim Kardashian!" when I walk into the office. It's my own little shallow ego boost :)

And yes, I watched the episode where they x-rayed her butt. She might've had fat injections or something, but no implants in that azz.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed so many people care...
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Its all in the genes, no implants.