11 months -60 lbs with pics

Options

Replies

• ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It's such an inspiration to read success stories like yours! :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Youre so shiny now :) from the inside
  • kaileysgran
    Options
    Wow, What a great inspiration to the rest of us here. You look amazing:love:
  • Bluescat1
    Bluescat1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look great, what a difference.
  • jadesurber
    Options
    What a beautiful transformation! I love the smiles!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Congrats!!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys. I still feel like the same person, so it is hard to see myself looking "amazing" or "fabulous" or "inspirational" like you guys say. I see the difference physically but I don't FEEL the difference yet. I feel thinner, and happier, but I still feel like the same old girl. So it is strange to see people say you inspire them. I'm not used to that!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Lost 60 lbs. First 30 lbs took me 7 months, just calorie counting but not trying my "hardest" to eat the correct foods (i.e. healthy, natural, clean. less carbs and starches, more protein and fiber, you get the idea). Also walked and did exercise dvd's at home. Although the first 30 lbs took a long time to come off it was still motivating and I enjoyed the freedom to eat whatever kind of food I wanted and the occasional "cheat" day.

Then I decided to try a specific, low calorie, clean eating type diet. It consisted of many things the basic idea was: no carbs, no sugars, no starches, no dairy, no oils. Half my body weight in oz. of water each day (roughly a gallon of water or more each day). This diet was extremely difficult in the discipline aspect. But very easy once you got into the groove, and it became habit. During this time I lost another 30 lbs, however it only took me about 50 days.

I took a few weeks off, upped my calories and introduced other foods. Ate maintenance levels, and worked out (did not workout much during the low calorie diet). Overall I have lost 60 pounds and have just started my strict diet again. Ready to shed even more weight. YES losing weight fast was fun, addicting, and empowering, but losing it slowly also taught me many things as well. I have learned so much about food, myself, and my own abilities and limitations.

My goals now are to reach ONEderland, workout a lot more to build strength and tone/tighten up loose skin. Now that I'm thinner, I want to be stronger and more physically active. This journey isn't just about a pant size, its about trying to eat right, drink plenty of water, EXERCISE (something I struggle to keep up with) and most importantly- NOT beat yourself up when you make mistakes. They call it a journey for a reason. Embrace it and push forward! :)

Here are my pictures. In the BEFORE pics I am roughly 250-270 lbs in my AFTER pics I am roughly 205 lbs.

IMAG0831-1-1.jpg

179385_1845949067886_1215444168_32265821_3718315_n-1-2.jpg

001-1-2.jpg

Picture014-4-1-1.jpg

003-1-1.jpg

You look amazing. Keep up the good work, and I too know how it feels to be stuck in 30lbs lost. I'm on a challenging level right now where i find myself pushing myself to it's limits....working out hard core and I've come to a conclusion right now to kind of ease up on my cheat days...so we'll see how it goes....tomorrow starts a different challenge with the one that i'm on....

congrats on your success and heres to more success
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I agree you do look great!!!
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    awesome inspiration! thanks for posting :flowerforyou: and congratulations!
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you look super!
  • cjwolfjen
    Options
    Thanks hun! I don't feel like an inspiration I just feel happy and proud of myself!
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Awesome! You look wonderful! Thanks for the boost...I've been at a stand still for 3-4 wks..I think I broke through this weeks : ) thanks again for the motivation:flowerforyou:
  • cjwolfjen
    Options
    You look amazing and so, so, happy!
    Thank you, I AM HAPPY!!!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look great! My favorite thing to look at: before and after pictures! Very inspiring.
  • nafajo
    nafajo Posts: 5
    Options
    Seriously... You look fabulous! But even more I KNOW YOU FEEL FABULOUS! It shows!!!
    That's what really matters!
    Way to go!
  • lisa4949
    lisa4949 Posts: 1
    Options
    you look amazing! well done :)
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look Fantastic!!! Great Work!
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! Well done, you look gorgeous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!