The longest you've gone without....

Options

Replies

• epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    20 almost 21yrs. :):smile:

lol, virgin, or is that a bad word? :tongue:

That is a wonderful word!!! Save it until your ready!!!! I wish I had.
  • RyanPerry2012
    RyanPerry2012 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Eight months (deployment).
  • karylee44
    Options
    i think that if the x-box were to leave.. i might have a chance at some evening activities....... but i don't seem to rate against that darn box!

WTF... seriously?

yup.. if i was to walk infront of the tv naked while he was playing... he would just ask me to get out of the way.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    about 24 hours give or take a few.

errrr wait... bedroom antics = making the bed right?

It has been longer since the last time I made my bed than since the last time I had sex..... :bigsmile: I hate making my bed.....
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    about 24 hours give or take a few.

errrr wait... bedroom antics = making the bed right?

It has been longer since the last time I made my bed than since the last time I had sex..... :bigsmile: I hate making my bed.....
    Ditto here
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    i think that if the x-box were to leave.. i might have a chance at some evening activities....... but i don't seem to rate against that darn box!

WTF... seriously?

yup.. if i was to walk infront of the tv naked while he was playing... he would just ask me to get out of the way.

that is just criminal
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    well since my antics are alone its been about 2 months now since I stopped. I decided to take a break from that.
  • ABeautifulDistraction
    Options
    Was celibate for 2 1/2 years before I met my husband. I doubt I would ever do that again o.O
  • FunSizeFlirty30
    Options
    Ummmm, that can't be a good thing???
    I think I can top y'all. 3 years and I'm married.
    I can't believe I just admitted that.
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    in the past 11 months
  • bigsargswife
    Options
    So far, 4 months. But hubs is deployed and isn't due back for another 5 months which will bring my longest time to 8.5 months. :( Boo!
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    One year
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    9 months...thankfully that was about 4 years ago.
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options

WTF... seriously?

my boyfriend is the same way
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options

WTF... seriously?

you both should figure out if an xbox fits into the garbage disposal....accidentally of course :bigsmile:
  • karylee44
    Options

WTF... seriously?

its like living with a 14 year old.. drives me nuts.. and people wonder why i have low self esteem! to be beaten out by a stupid x-box everynight.
  • karylee44
    Options
    @hapoo a diet coke might accidentally fall into it.. but then he would just buy another one.. priorities.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old, so I guess I'm in a 24 year drought...ha...I am not waiting for marriage exactly but someone who I love, trust, and plan to marry.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I can't get a date to save my life.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    @hapoo a diet coke might accidentally fall into it.. but then he would just buy another one.. priorities.

Steal it and leave a ransom note.