Replies

• iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Just over a year.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    i think that if the x-box were to leave.. i might have a chance at some evening activities....... but i don't seem to rate against that darn box!

WTF... seriously?

yup.. if i was to walk infront of the tv naked while he was playing... he would just ask me to get out of the way.

my boyfriend is the same way
    its like living with a 14 year old.. drives me nuts.. and people wonder why i have low self esteem! to be beaten out by a stupid x-box everynight.
    i dont get this.
    even when i was 12.... the girl next door and her friend were playing truth or dare, when one of them dared the other to flash me while i was playing nintendo...... i paused the damn nintendo. lol
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    I can't get a date to save my life.
    hi. im leaving the house in 15mins.
    perhaps you should do the same... :p
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    36 hours.. you were talking about sleep right ??:happy:
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I am dying laughing about those who indicate dry spells in weeks or months, ha! I'm long past dry spell and onto a full out famine at 6 years, 2 months, 10 days, and yes I'll even count the 4 hours, though that might be off because I was on the West Coast at the time and am now on the East Coast... I'm the girl all guys LOVE to be friends with....

I think this makes me a Born-Again virgin, right?
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've been married for 3 years, at the end of last year, we went 4 months without.

We're making up for it... :blushing:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    i think that if the x-box were to leave.. i might have a chance at some evening activities....... but i don't seem to rate against that darn box!

WTF... seriously?

yup.. if i was to walk infront of the tv naked while he was playing... he would just ask me to get out of the way.

my boyfriend is the same way
    its like living with a 14 year old.. drives me nuts.. and people wonder why i have low self esteem! to be beaten out by a stupid x-box everynight.

Really don't get this....Stopped playing them when I grew up.

Games before "fun"time...really? No hi score in the world would get me to play some game!
    <..mind you Lara Croft was hot >

playing war games..jeez sign up...do it for real! Get fit and then you can sit on your *kitten* all day..you'll have earned it :)
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Till I was 14, then maybe a week or two... Now that I am married maybe 4-5 days... I get *****y after 4-5 days.. I would do it everyday if it was my choice.. But I guess 2-3 awesome nights a week is better then a bunch of quickies lol
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    THE LAST 5 MONTHS...

YES I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP!
  • zincalloy
    Options
    This thread has it all. Humour, sadness, heartwarming posts and heartbreaking posts.

Apart from the first 13 years of my life it varies.

I don't really mind either way. I'm happy with every day and ok if it's a few months without. People get way too hung up about it. It should be enjoyed as a fun thing, not done because you feel you have to.

For those that are unhappy without I think you really need to raise the subject with your partners because it's a bit unfair if one of you wants it but the other doesn't.

Circumstances can make it difficult, like shiftwork and young kids but it's always nice to have a little fun if you can.

In fact I may have to trouble the enemy if we can escape from the kids in the next day or so. :-)
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    now! Since august >_>
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    I can't get a date to save my life.

Ditto :ohwell:
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Since May of 09, so almost... THREE YEARS!!! I was thinking closer to two so OMG this is a disturbing moment for me... :'(
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    4 days ago, roll on saturday! XD
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning! My husband woke me up at 5 a.m.!
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    And I suppose you're asking as it's such a great calorie burn?
  • lungry1980
    Options
    OK... This thread is starting to depress me! Ladies, at least invest in a Hittachi Magic Wand. I'm just sayin.... You'll thank me later :wink:

A jessica rabbit, I have...never heard of that, though...

the lady speaks the truth. Hitachi* actually.

look it up on amazon.

Girl, there's so many t's because I couldn't get it out fast enough!!!

LOL!

SMH, this doesn't meet European Standards for safety...I'm not gonna get electrocuted =|

I have a BOB right now. It's NOT the same. LOL

If you don't know what that means, email me privately and I'll explain lol.

How about Thumbs up??!! Best thing ever!!
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think it's been about 10 days since our last "date night" and "morning after"... and my wife just began her 3rd trimester!!! (baby girl due in June) Yep - not going to let anything get in our way!! LOL :)

Oh... and NOW I have a new HRM to "test out" next time. :)
  • tjamuna1
    tjamuna1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    aahh bout 6 months hah
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    you know.... if the question is "The longest time you've gone without..." wouldnt the answer be something like 18 years or whatever you were the first time??... (in most cases)

NOT "the last time you had it"????