I know I'm a nerd, because...

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I think this is funny...

darth-vader-walking-imperial-walker-dog.jpg

well duh.. everyone thinks baby walkers are funny.

its when they get huge and house crushing in size that people abandon them... :(

Remember that a walker is for life and not just for Christmas!

Supposed the New York sewers are full of adult walkers from people flushing them down toilets.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I think this is funny...

darth-vader-walking-imperial-walker-dog.jpg

well duh.. everyone thinks baby walkers are funny.

its when they get huge and house crushing in size that people abandon them... :(

Remember that a walker is for life and not just for Christmas!

Supposed the New York sewers are full of adult walkers from people flushing them down toilets.

O_O How big are New York toilets?!
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I tried to teach my friends Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock.

did they ask you to repeat the rules over and over again to them until someone intervened?
    I'm crying.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I spent new years eve 'partying' playing games on pogo.com with a gaming league...I stayed up until 3 am and went to bed rather tipsy and thoughly enjoyed myself.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    mfp ladies who openly share age/weight=awesomeness
    mfp ladies who openly share nerdiness= awesomeness+1
    now if your family owns a chain of liquor stores...... perfect :love:
  • hotcocoa8
    hotcocoa8 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love Words with Friends, lol.
  • chellk71
    Options
    ahhh I wandomly quote Monty Python and the Holy Grail. But the other day my friend was in a Star Wars snuggy watching Star Trek and I said There's a disturbance in the Force.
  • youngtweezy
    Options
    I have Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Star Wars and The Hobbit tattoos. :P
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I have a Yoda collection. A fairly big one... Does that qualifiy me??? Heeeee
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options

The Whale in Hitchhikers's Guide is one of my favorite but brief characters ever....."Hello Ground"
  • youngtweezy
    Options
    Also, I was in Latin Club. :)
  • youngtweezy
    Options

The Whale in Hitchhikers's Guide is one of my favorite but brief characters ever....."Hello Ground"

I know the whale was great. I have "Don't Panic" on my wrist. I've considered adding the whale and flower pot to it, as well.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I actually forced my husband to drive me across the island (before a camping trip, mind you) so I could participate in the 2011 Pokemon Championship in Waikoloa. He and our Yorkie waited in the car so I could get my battle on :laugh:

I made it past the first round then got taken out by some dude from England *sigh*...

Still, I celebrated my experience with a pichu tattoo :drinker:
  • jerzygrl5k
    jerzygrl5k Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm studying Cognitive Neuroscience (and just applied for my first research grant to record resting cortical activity in individuals with Down Syndrome to compare them to the resting cortical activity of those with Alzheimer's Disease - one of the diseases I want to study in my career).

This is AWESOME!!! Hope you get the Grant.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    ....I can lose myself for HOURS playing Bejeweled Blitz, Tetris, Zumba, Scramble, or Words with Friends. It's sad.
  • bander21
    bander21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Haha I was home Saturday night watching Big Bang theory (I have all the seasons) while studying for a Chemistry and Microbiology test....AFTER I turned down going out with friends. Because I would rather study then listen to people that are not as interesting as the infectious diseases I was reading about! lol
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I snort when I laugh, and love sci-fi
  • BandedTriaRN
    Options
    My favorite hobbies are playing WoW (seeing their conventions is a great joy) and going to Comicon... I am going to dress in a blue Star Trek(second generation) jumpsuit (if I have lost enough weight to fit in it by then) at the next Phoenix Comicon. All my friends are nerdy computer geeks and into science too:)
  • MrsWife2011
    MrsWife2011 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im not a nerd..im a dork! lol

nerds are my cousins...haha

Me too, and my cousins, lol!
  • Barbara98
    Barbara98 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Four words and a name : The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon Cooper

That show is Awesome!! Last weeks show was hilarious! Sheldon and his hair. Thinking that there was actual hair cut records..LOL!