HAPPY 365 TO ME!!!! WHAT A GREAT YEAR!!!!(PICS)

Options

Replies

• MrsHunterFellows
    MrsHunterFellows Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning, well done!!!!! and happy 365!! i need to lose 60lbs and im so unhappy and feel helpless but just coming on here and seeing you, you've made it look possible... you've definately got to life coach.. start with me haha. its people like you that spur slackers (me) on!! thank you, hopefully i'll be back in 365 days with successful pictures like yours xxx
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Happy "One Year Anniversary" and Congrats to you Sexycook! Keep this party rocking girl! Most of all keep up the great work you have accomplished! Hold close and dear to your heart all the future goals you wish to accomplish and will succeed at! Reap what you sow and rejoice in all its good! xoxox :flowerforyou:
  • Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Truly a motivation. :)
  • ebsthename
    Options
    You look amazing..... You did it! Congrats!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great work..you look good!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    :drinker: awesome
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Inspiring successes!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing and such an inspiration girl!! Congrats to you! Can't wait to see what the next year will bring you! :heart:
  • Countrybride2b
    Countrybride2b Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic effort!! Looks like someone is ready to hit the beach!! :) well done you look amazing :)
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    nice, congrats!!!
  • npless
    Options
    You look so happy and good in your self. Well done to you and keep up the healthy lifestyle.
  • fit_twin
    fit_twin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired! You've done what many people fail to do and what many convince themselves that they CAN NOT do. Congrats!!
  • patriciarayliah
    Options
    Great weightloss journey - very proud of u
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love your positive spirit! Happy 365th! :flowerforyou:
  • jandk09
    jandk09 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    great job
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Love it! Great job! Awesome job transforming yourself!
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED!!!! What a year it has been...So much as changed not only on the outside but on the inside. I am the best Stephanie I can be...I live a positive life and try to share with others my story and inspire..This lifestyle of healthier living with exercising and eating has had it's Ups/Downs but with the support of my pals and trying to stay focus on the ultimate goal which is being healthy I made it thru to my 1 Yr...YEAHHHHHHH...I am going to save the long story for my blog...but to share a few of my accomplishments....I made got into my 1st bikini since 11th grade...I did my first DVD by Jillian 6w/6p and has been a huge fan since, Been a faithful member of a gym for 9yrs and never lost the weight that I have here..Didn't think the day would come when I would lead many challenges( KB&T, No scales Challenges, 6w/6p, squat challenges, and daily mini challengs with my family here at MFP ...I have met close at least 8 of my pals and they are just what they seem here.. Thank everyone here at MFP...Its because of the motivational stories and love that I made it thru...My next yr I plan to become a Life Coach locally to help others... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH..I am just so excited... Started out at 202 on MFP... and didn't become consistent with logging until Feb 2011..54 pds down and feeling great... Here are pics from my journey

392-1-1.jpg

IMG_3330-1-1-1.jpg
    You look gorgeous! Excellent work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!