5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I started out at 152 10 weeks ago. I am now 138. I wanted to be 135 but now my goal is 130.
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am currently 187 and the weight I'd like to end up at is 138. However I have a couple of mini goals in mind (172 and then 149) but I will see how I feel when I my second mini goal. I'll make a decision then on whether to just maintain or go all out to get to to 138.
  • Rachelle27
    Options
    I always feel like the odd one out on posts like this...my goal is 160(or in the 160s..) I'm currently at 169(down from 235!) :)
    I have a larger frame, and I just don't see the need for myself to reach anything lower...I want to live, and enjoy eating still! :)

I'm with you! I'm 5'6" and started at 240, currently at 222 (still a way to go . . .). Originally I wanted to get down to 145-150, but I started working with a personal trainer and she bumped me back up to 180 as a goal weight. Once I'm there we will re-evaluate but given my frame and wanting to maintain a healthy active life, she didn't think I should go below 160-165.
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    I'm 5'6, 130lbs, and looking to be the lower end of the healthy weight scale range at 115lb. If I reach a size 8 UK before the scale does though i won't stress, because size 8 jeans is my overall goal :)
  • qianared
    qianared Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 180 as well and I think 145-150 would be awesome! It is gonna be a long journey. The strange thing is that I'm a size 12 which really doesn't seem so bad but I would like to improve both my health AND the way I look.
  • FaithisinMe
    FaithisinMe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal weight is to be 130. However, I am 242lbs right now and do not want to set my goal this soon. So I am starting at losing 30 lbs by september. Maybe 50 lbs by the end of the year.
  • JenCo11
    JenCo11 Posts: 1
    Options
    So im 5'6 and i weigh 151 i lost 8 pounds and i am DEFINITELY looking to be around 140-145 pounds... once you start you better not stop!!! you gotta push hard like youve never done before....
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I always feel like the odd one out on posts like this...my goal is 160(or in the 160s..) I'm currently at 169(down from 235!) :)
    I have a larger frame, and I just don't see the need for myself to reach anything lower...I want to live, and enjoy eating still! :)

I'm with you! I'm 5'6" and started at 240, currently at 222 (still a way to go . . .). Originally I wanted to get down to 145-150, but I started working with a personal trainer and she bumped me back up to 180 as a goal weight. Once I'm there we will re-evaluate but given my frame and wanting to maintain a healthy active life, she didn't think I should go below 160-165.

I am a little shorter than you guys at 5'4.5", and my goal is in the 160s. So I really feel like the odd one out. I am really shooting for wearing 8-10, and I think that is about where I need to be to get there. I can absolutely stop in the 160s and be happy! But of course, if my waist isn't quite where I want it, I'll keep working at that. Shooting for a 27 inch waist. If it turns out my hips and thighs don't want to be smaller than X, I'll get over it.
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow I feel like the cow in the room....with all these low weights....But anywho coming down from 309...I would love to be 199. Not my goal, but that would be a great start..
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I want to be between 145-160 and I'd be happy :)
  • Milliemartha
    Options
    I'm almost 5'6", started at 148 and currently weigh about 142. The past three years have involved a very lazy, gluttonous lifestyle and I've watched the scale slowly climb. I am using my wedding in August as the ultimate motivation to get a handle on things before it gets too out of control, and hope that by the time the wedding rolls around, I'll have better habits in place for a more long-lasting change. I've set the goal for my wedding (130-133 pounds) a little lower than my ideal weight, with the plan to maintain around 135-138 afterwards. I have recognized the fact that I love food and beer too much to expect a model figure, and instead just want to pick a healthy weight that can be maintained through moderation. I'd love to be a size 4, but would be happy with a comfortable-fitting 6 (I can still squeeze into a 6 right now, but it's not a pretty picture when I do so.)
  • katientrent
    Options
    i would like to be 140 but i have a long way to go. i'm at 187.2 this morning and started at 194. My first goal is 160.. hope i can do it.
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in 135-140 range. i have a ways to go!
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Currently 165. I'd love to be 145! 30 pounds down, 20 to go :)
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 150. =)
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm 5'7" now and shooting for 115-160. I'm very comfortable at a size 8.
  • kswift85
    kswift85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started at 182. Currently I'm 161 and my goal weight is in my 140s, but once i reach 150 I'm going to take a look a reevaluate!
  • BrunetteBestie
    BrunetteBestie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :smile: My initial goal is 150 but when I get there, who knows - I may want to do more. I am 5'6" and currently 240 lbs, so it's a long way to go.
  • lovemyself4me
    Options
    would love to be anywhere between 145-150.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!