5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Way to go, you look incredible! :)
  • underarmourgurl
    Options
    wow, I'm 5'6 and my goal is around 135- 160... I'm hoping and praying to get around 145... that would be awesome!!! Good job!!! Way to go!!!!
  • RachelVon
    RachelVon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6-5'7

I would at least like to get down to 150, after that I will assess what I look like/how I feel , I might go for 135 , it just depends!
  • mejecs
    mejecs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great job! I am 5'6" with a goal of 135-140. Almost there...
  • hollych83
    hollych83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!! I was wondering, if you don't mind me asking, what size are you wearing now?

I'm 5'5" and have lost 16 pounds (193 to 177) and my goal is to wear a size 8. I'm currently wearing size 13-14 and I know everyone is different but it's nice to get a general idea.

Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • skichick1968
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and am striving for 165. 10 years ago I was 150. I will never get there again. Why? Strength training has added at least 10 pounds of muscle to my frame. And maybe having a second child did it too! :happy:
  • blessedwifeandmom
    Options
    Great Job. You look incredible.

I'm 5'6' and my goal weight is 130-133 lbs. I feel like I looked my best before kids, when I weighed about 123 lbs. However, I'm not sure that would be a reasonable weight for me to maintain... now that I'm 17 years older. Oh to be 20 years old again :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I too am 5'6"....first goal is 150 by July 4th, 2012.

Let's go 5'6"ers!!!!!!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!! I was wondering, if you don't mind me asking, what size are you wearing now?

I'm 5'5" and have lost 16 pounds (193 to 177) and my goal is to wear a size 8. I'm currently wearing size 13-14 and I know everyone is different but it's nice to get a general idea.

Congrats and keep up the great work!

I've lost just a few more pounds since the last pic and I'm currently in very loose 7s.
  • csnooks82899
    csnooks82899 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic job. I started at 168 (165 on here) and I am 5'6, my original goal was 140 but now I want to try and hit 135 by June 11th (my 44th birthday) I am hoping I can do it in that time frame!
  • cheermom614
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my goal weight is 122. I'm currently stuck at 125 and not sure if I'll get to the goal weight.
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am between 5'5" and 5'6" and I am striving for 130. My mom who is the same height but a bit smaller in build and a lot smaller in bust is between 120-125 so I think 130 should be good for me. Of course, the last time I weighed that was probably 25 years ago, but I am hoping. I am open, though, as if i get to 140 and find I am muscular and healthy and happy at that weight, I may stay there. Who knows? Of course, I am only down 22 pounds so far out of 106 so I have a LONG way to go.
  • jantoneshaw
    jantoneshaw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my ideal weight is around 150, but that's without really being in shape with weight training and exercise. The thinnest I've been is 140 and I was THIN. My sister is about a 1/2 and inch taller than I am and her ideal weight is about 125 or 130. It goes to show that everyone is different. We all must have a different mass. I would say go by how your clothes look and feel more than by what the scale says. Your weight loss is amazing!!
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Original goal was 150, but I might go down to 145 or 140 depending on how I feel and look. I'm also shooting for a 25% body fat though so that will trump my weight goals.
  • missismonty
    missismonty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 5 " 6 and target weight of 137. Good luck everyone ;-) x:wink:
  • phover
    phover Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'7" would love to be 147lbs : )
    Must get my body fat % down.....want to be heart healthy!! I carry my excess weight in upper body : (
    LOVE TO WORK OUT!
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would be so happy tp hit 155....for now that is what I'm shooting for......
  • downhomechik
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 140. Congratulations you look amazing!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Would love to get to 150
  • kimharrod
    kimharrod Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I weigh 120 pounds. I was 140 though :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!