5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• SaharaZaraMorocco
    SaharaZaraMorocco Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 150 and then seeing what happens from there. SW was 226.
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6"....CW 164. Goal weight is 145, we'll see what happens when I get there or get close to see if I need to adjust. SW was 175. Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for those with similar goals! ;) Good luck!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    I am 5'6"
    Started at 254
    Currently at 210
    I would love to get to 150 and then determine if that is where I want to be or if I can get 5-10 lbs more off.
    Athletic, toned, and healthy are my goals.
  • WilaCloud
    Options
    I'm aiming for a well toned 142. Want the body fat to be under 30 percent.
  • ginareejoy
    ginareejoy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Started at 289
    Currently 228
    Goal is 155, maybe a little less...wanna tone for sure.
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 currently 187 and a size 8. I started out at 218. I'd love to get down to a size 6 and weigh between 165-175 depending on how I will look when I get closer to my goal. I do have a lot of muscle so I know I will always weigh a little heavier than average. I don't care about being thin I just want to look tone and lean plus I have a medium frame so I could get away with carrying a little more.
  • p_barron
    p_barron Posts: 63
    Options
    I started at 247 and I want to be 180 but I have a very heavy bone structure. I am at 222 right now so I still have a way to go.
  • daniellecraig1
    Options
    I am currently 193 and my goal is to be 145
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    The fitness guru who worked with my old doctor said that I should weigh 133. I've used that as my goal ever since but it's a laugh really. I was happy at 142 in the mid-80s; I'd be thrilled with 145 and will settle for 150. I still have a long way to go to get there through. I can re-evaluate then if I get there. Happy spring!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite 5'6" (always thought I was but last time I was at the doctor they measured me at 5'5"....I'm only 34....too young to shrink!) and I currently weigh 122 with a body fat of 20%.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I also ignore the BMI - when I was at 158lb - I was overweight, according to the BMI, which is ridiculous - I had less than 20% body fat and a 6 pack for heavens sake!!

I think BMI is BS. I'll probably hanging out in the "overweight" BMI category once I am at goal... Getting into normal would put me into too skinny territory.
  • SkrillexFan
    Options
    I'm currently between 130-127 pounds (it changes day to day) but I have a very petite frame, so my goal is actually to get down to around 120. I'm currently a size 4 but I'm aiming for a 2 (:
  • scotrunner
    Options
    I'm 5'6" too and currently weigh 132lbs with 21% body fat. Throughout my whole adult life my natural set weight was between 140 & 147 ( I stuck there pretty effortlessly) and I always believed I was meant to be that weight, however, since losing 12/13lbs and have kept it off for 3 months now I know that it is possible to be lighter than you might be used to. I hope to get to 126 but I'm not in a hurry. I'm a UK size 10 just now.
  • jbtroyer
    jbtroyer Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to see 125! I think its realistic for my frame! I've lost about 15 slice I had my baby and got lazy for awhile! Jumping back on the wagon!
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    5'5 and a half. CW 135, shooting for 125.
  • Steph1383
    Steph1383 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love to be 140, but I'd like to just get to 160 first and then keep on going.
  • lilybug13
    lilybug13 Posts: 154
    Options
    Currently I range between 126-128, and I am pretty happy with that. I am just working on toning now, so I will be happy at whatever weight I am at my current size with more definition.

(Currently I'm a size 4)
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    sw - 191
    cw - 177
    gw - 130

I can dream!

would need to lose another 2lb per week to reach my target.
  • sidra1446
    sidra1446 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and the best I've ever been is 150 in my early 20's. That was when I was active duty in the Army, doing PT for an hour and I was in the boxing program working out for about 2.5 more hours. I've always been big (really wide hips, really big boobs), but I used to be ripped and in shape at 150.

Right now my goal is to get to 160, would love to pull on a pair of size 8 jeans again. I was 160 right after having my daughter in 2002 and I've gained 70 pounds since then.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hi-

I'm 5' 5" and am 6 lbs away from goal now.

My profile pic is hubby and I now.

This is the two of us a year ago.
    IMG_28713-1.jpg

This is my full length a year ago at 234 lbs:

James073-1.jpg

This is me a couple months ago at about 146 lbs:

DSCF0260-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!