Unnatural hair colors

Options
I'm getting bright blue peekaboo highlights this summer, SO EXCITED!
Anyone here ever dye their hair any crazy colors? (And have pics of it?)

Replies

• Hollybot
    Hollybot Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've had every color hair you could think of. Plus I've had dreadlocks, no hair, long hair, curley hair, straight hair. I've had em all ;)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I had a cherry red streak in my black hair a few years ago. Thinking about doing it again.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I haven't done any wild colors, but with naturally dark brown hair I went blonde on top not too long ago

FxCam_1318698323323.jpg
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    No pics but I have done fire engine red, sunshine yellow (bad color on me), and violet. I have seen someone with a beautiful lavender color, and I like pink too. I really like venturing out with different colors but it has to be done a certain way.

I think blue peek-a-boos will look cool!
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I've no idea how to post pics, but mine's completely bright magenta right now. Did it for a charity thing and actually like it lol! Have to admit it was strange at first to walk about with such brightly coloured hair!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My daughter had brght fluro pink hair, it looked stunning. The wildest I've ever been was to get bright copper highlights. I love different colour hair - it can look really different, but then it grows out and you can change it to something different - unlike tatoos :laugh:
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I had bright red halo peekaboo highlights with a dark chocolate brown base, then had purple put over the red once i got bored

I also died my hair all burgundy with more of a purple tone, now it is just a few shades up from black, almost wanna try that blue black or purple black colour, cause I get bored easy
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I keep my hair less than half an inch long. I love wild colors though...its fun unless you work in a very professional setting. I cut it this short for a part I was singing in s show a few years ago, and ended up keeping it. So easy, no fuss ever.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I dye mine red every couple of months :)
    When it's fresh it's bright red, and sometimes it has a purpley/black tint!
    Juuust like this:
    120120-174004.jpg
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I had the ends of my hair dyed pink when I was 18. (It was meant to be purple)

I've also made dreads (the synthetic kind you braid in, not with my natural hair) in yellow/orange/red and black/blue/platinum blonde.

Also, (it's not really an unnatural colour, but very unnatural for me since I have natural dark blonde hair) I dyed my hair practically black when I was around 15. It was permanent dye, and I liked it at first, but after around a few months I didn't so much and had to wait around a year for it to grow back :/
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Just figured out how to post pics.. here's the hair - before it was dried by the hairdressers (this was a sponsored charity event for Irish Cancer society so I had little say in which colour as I took what the hairdresser had for me!)

16022012381.jpg

edited cos the pic link didn't seem to work! And apologies for the size... :( Gonna try and see if I can change that somehow.. I fear I'm technologically challenged today!
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I'm a hairstylist, I've been a variety of different colors. I'm currently in the process of going light blonde (8-10v) , with a magenta streak.

Vibrant colors are my favorite!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I dyed my hair purple about five years ago with that temporary mousse you can buy at the store. It looked awesome, but my hair was so long it wasn't worth the effort to do it again...
  • stablesong
    Options
    I've had two different shades of bright red, one is current. I've also had hot pink, turquoise, purple, bright orange and some others that I can't think of. I always use Manic Panic. I don't have many good pictures of all of them but here are a few. All of these photos are over a year old. Some closer to two.

Pink in bangs and underneath
    hollandkiss.jpg
    backncm.png
    16277017953746867921312.jpg

Turquoise (it actually had some purple at the tips of the bangs and farther back on my head but you can't see it.)
    doubles.png

One of the reds (not current)
    stonebi.jpg
    I'm not going to elaborate on why I look like such a hot mess in this picture, but ignore it.
  • amiles21693
    Options
    I have been ever color under the sun from bleach blonde to black. lol. I am currently dark brown, but my natural color is light blonde. I think my favorite though was when I had fire engine red hair! I love dying my hair (: And its great because my boy friends aunt and uncle own a hair salon!
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've had blue, burgundy, bronze, gold, blonde, black, dark brown, you name it, I've had it. I don't even remember what my natural hair color is anymore.......LOL
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    this past year my hair has been red/black... purple and black and even electric blue and black... love them... although they can be very messy!!!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I really don't know how to post pictures, so I'll give it shot. Recently I just got my hair dyed :) Like today. It's now a bright red.

girlredhairgingergorgeousphotoredhead-1cbf8b5b5581fe4aa48e60fe8d985891_h-1.jpg

Edit: I guess I do know how to post pics. Don't mind the "Kat Shadez" up there. I had to add it there to prevent people stealing my picture.
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I used to have red streaks in my hair, excuse the spoons! This is the only picture showing the red haha!

IMG00161-20110420-2117.jpg
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural redhead, but I've put *VERY* blonde, royal blue, and purple peekaboo highlights in my hair. Loved them!