Boobs

Options
Just wondering did your boobs get smaller with weight loss? I expected mine to but they haven't, not that that's a bad thing lol, but just wondering in general :) x

Replies

• jsflare
    Options
    oh yeah alot smaller, they have gone down 2 cup sizes already!! no good!!!
  • karylee44
    Options
    so far... so good.. haven't lost a cup size yet.. but since i have at least 20 more pounds to go.. i expect to lose at least one cup size..
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different, if you were naturally endowed to begin with and didn't gain more boobage with weight gain, there's a good chance you won't lose them. When I was skinny and when I was chubzilla they stayed a full C. 30 pounds down and these suckers are still here. lol
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mine got really small I almost cried because it looks horrible. Not the size the fact that breastfeeding 4 kids and losing 53 lbs made them saggy I'm 27 they should be firm. I went from 38/40 C to a 32B
  • bwallner1971
    bwallner1971 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm sure a guy posting here isn't what's expected but with the topic - It was hard to resist taking a peek. My wife lost 160 pounds (she had gastric bypass) and she did lose her boobs. He now affectionately calls them her "Skipples" = Skin + Nipples. She tells the story much better than I but hopefully it at least made you all smile on a Manic Monday Morning!
  • darylinny
    Options
    Boobs? Those are long gone now.....I need to find a plastic surgeon to "fill in the void" LOL.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Aww, I was expecting so much more from this post... :cry:
  • mollyjackson11
    Options
    It just depends on the person. Awhile back, I lost about 25 pounds and didn't loose anything in terms of cup size. My sister on the other hand lost some weight and lost at least a cup size.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have gone down a few cup sizes in 70 pounds :sad:
  • carrie1013
    Options
    I have lost 55 lbs, was hoping to lose a cup size or 2, but haven't yet
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My boobs are getting a bit smaller - but I am happy about it as long as they don't get too saggy! when they were bigger I wasn't that comfortable with them anyway (my husband may disagree!). Don't understand the obsession with having big boobs, anyway.
  • Avengertk
    Options
    was the first place I lost weight which was a great thing as they had gone to a DD cup size and I hated it. back to my norm c/d size now so will be happy to stick there. :)
  • deadalchemist
    Options
    Oh yes...I lost about 50 pounds and I went from a DDD to in between a C and D now. At first I was very disappointed that I'd lost my boobs but now I like it. I look proportionate.
  • pseusie
    Options
    When I've lost weight in the past, I haven't gone down cup sizes, though I REALLY wish I would. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will see a bit more difference this time, but I'm also planning on a reduction at some point in my future.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    So far. No. I'm hoping it'll stay that way.
  • CarolMorris66
    Options
    To all disappointed with losing their boobs... think how I feel.... I was only a 34A/B to start with and have lost more!!!! :-0

You can hardly tell my front from my back anymore :-(
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    luckily mine are genetic! Not going anywhere
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    After 75 pounds down, my band size has decreased from 44 to 36, but the cup size has increased from DD to J....I have yet to lose anything in the actual boobs.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten larger.
  • Shenzi03
    Shenzi03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My chest seems to be the only place I lose weight. That and my *kitten*....the two places I DON'T want to lose weight!!! On the plus side, the girls are much more perky and my nips have gotten smaller as well, so I guess that's a plus.