Boobs

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Mine usually do..but they're already bigger right now than they usually are, so I'll have to see.
  • jnagy9886
    jnagy9886 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump*
  • gleechick609
    Options
    My cup size didn't change. I went from a 40B to a 36B. However, from all the weight loss and weight gain, my boobs do not look that great. Would love to get surgery but I am afraid :cry:
  • Ddubb94
    Options
    Can you say DEFLATED?
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    ive dropped a full cup size with a 43 pound loss....makes me sad, haha. I don't want to lose ANY MORE, but I still have 35 pounds to go, so its inevitable.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've gathered pictures of me at like 4 different weights. Now I just need to upload them side by side. The difference in my face and shoulders in this pictures is amazing... But the boobs are still full force. Just maybe not resting as close to my chin as they did 5 years ago and pre-weightloss.
  • KathieSwenson
    Options
    I am at a 40dd. However bra is much loser and when I get a chance I'll probably try to go down to a 38. In stead. I believe I still have 2 more inches to loose before I go to a 38 band size. I'm hoping mine get smaller. To all you people who are not happy about your cup size bein small I wish mine were smaller. I would much rather have smaller boobs and the back pain and pressure I feel on a daily basis.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Boobs are boobs. Mine are tiny. I'm okay with that. They are still boobs.

<- And look. They glow.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    I lost a cup size...But that's because I had anorexia/bulimia..
    I ALWAYS had teeny tiny bewbies.

But, if u want to keep your boobs..or make them bigger..i recommend push ups!!
    The work your arms AND your chest. it does wonders on your chest area!!!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Some guys (myself included) can actually see past the boobs and really truly do not care how big or small they are.
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I hope this time around I do see some shrinkage. In the past I have not lost anything and stayed a DD. At my current weight they look like they belong on the same frame 50 lbs lighter I look like I am going to fall over. Here to dreaming, though I don't really expect a change.
  • kauaibaby
    kauaibaby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I lost 90lbs in a two year time period and did not lose an ounce in the girl department. I had a reduction done and the plastic surgeon said it all depends on if you are carrying breast tissue (you'll never lose that) or breast fat. I didn't lose an ounce because I don't carry my fat deposits there. Between my reduction and foot surgery I gained back 30lbs and I'm wearing the same bra's from the month after surgery. After you have reduction/lipo surgeries you'll gain back fat in places you never imagined (back fat!) but not the area you had surgery. They warn you about strictly maintaining your weight following plastic surgery because of this! You're band size will move but not your cup size if you are in a boat similar to mine.
  • b1791
    b1791 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My breasts never changed even when I got to my lowest weight. I finally got a breast reduction last year as I knew they were never going to change. Obviously, as the poster above me mentioned, I must have had a lot of breast tissue and not breast fat.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Some guys (myself included) can actually see past the boobs and really truly do not care how big or small they are.

I can neither confirm or deny the validity of this statement.
  • b1791
    b1791 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nope, I was nervous about this as well but mine got bigger actually! Went from a 44C to a 38D!! :smile:

Bra sizes are funny in that a 44C is not the same cup size as a 38C so you probably didn't actually get bigger. The cup size is in relation to the band size so for me, I wear a 34D but if my ribcage was bigger I'd wear a 36C (not a 36D). Here's a link to an article that explains it http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size
  • silvabelle89
    Options
    I've lost 27 lbs and mine only went from a full D to a small D.... that is fine with me lol... I'm hoping it stays that way while I lose my last couple of pounds
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've come to think of it as a blessing, though, because I can easily get away with not wearing a bra. Which is great, because I have a lot of awesome very-low-back shirts and dresses, and also because I can get away with wearing a comfy bandeau under sheer tops :]

Started out as a 32 C way back when. I gained up as large as a 36GG when I had children, but have stayed at 34DD for many years. I'm down 24 lbs and have almost lost a band size, but the cup is still the same. If I get to my goal weight I know it's going to be hard to find shirts, much less wear bandeaus or backless dresses. After all that up and down, the girls really need all the support they can get!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I started at 34C and now I'm 32 C so the cup size is the same but the band size is smaller
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    a little... but now I am pregnant and they are back to being giant!
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    my boobs are so small i don't even have to wear a bra. I wear a size XS sports bra lol.. I'm a 32B somehow though. I don't know. I don't care. I'd rather be in shape with no boobs than chubby with bigger boobs! But it would be nice to have the best of both worlds... :)