Low-cal quick sweets

Options
124»

Replies

• lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Cereal with skim/almond milk. It will be under 200 calories and really filling.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Diabetic sweets!
  • danianya
    danianya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    not sure if your in the uk but i love flumps. No fat, very cheap and only 30 cals a hit which is great cus after 2 they're so sweet you wouldn't want anymore. good luck
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Or even just a cup of dry cereal. My co-worker is always eating dry cerea; and most of the time the junky cereal serving is only about 150 calories.
  • pwillini84
    Options
    Dried fruits work the best for me. I love papaya and mango chunks and they're easy to find in almost any bulk food section!
  • Brilliantbritt27
    Options
    Chocolate rice cakes- 60 cal each
    fiber one yogurt (tastes so delicious!) - key lime pie or strawberry - both 50 cal each
    small fruits usually pack a sweet taste with low cal
  • archgrrrl
    Options
    Anyone else try the Yasso brand greek frozen yogurt pops? Just got a box of Strawberry and Blueberry flavor at Costco last week. Each pop is pretty big in size, only 70 calories, and really creamy and delicious.
  • Mustangsally33
    Options
    1/2 Cup of Sorbet - 80 Calories , On a Cone add 20 Calories for a Low Cal Treat !
  • thunt0975
    Options
    Skinny cow treats are great - candy and ice cream.... I also love Yoplait Thick & Creamy Lemon Pie yogurt, it tastes just like lemon pie for just 100 cal. Or Aldi carries a Fit & Active line of granola bars, yogurt, 100 cal packs and ice cream treats that are all tasty and budget friendly.

Sadly I am a treat lover but have found alot of healthier alternatives to hostess and candy bars.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Dark Mocha Almond Kashi Bars (140 calories) really do the trick for me.
    Make your own trail mix with nuts, dried fruit, FEW candy pieces, etc. 3 tbsp is about 150 calories.
    Or if you have to want a cookie, make the Vanishing Oatmeal cookies with dried cranberries (i think the recipe is on the oatmeal lid) I think those are like 100 calories each (?) and awesome too.
  • shcarter67
    Options
    bump
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Anyone else try the Yasso brand greek frozen yogurt pops? Just got a box of Strawberry and Blueberry flavor at Costco last week. Each pop is pretty big in size, only 70 calories, and really creamy and delicious.

Never heard of these! Good one :)
  • tbellamy1
    Options
    Im a chocolate freak so I like the skinny cow candy bars they are 100 to 120 cal per serving.
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    I like to cut up strawberries and put a drizzle of reduced sugar hersheys choclate syrup and a dollop of fat free whip cream. I put it in a small dessert cup and cherish it. I get berries (which is great for weight loss) and I get my sweet craving.
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I just saw at Walmart, next to skinny cow ice cream, a new lower cal frozen treat and so creamy and filling: there called Jamba, and on the box it describes it as a frozen yogurt and sorbet swirl and there were a few different flavors to choose from. I went for something safe ( seeing I had never tried them)- strawberry and vanilla. and that was only 80 calories. and I must say it was decent sized too!
  • magenbrittni
    Options
    Take a banana. Slice it. Freeze it for 2-3 hours (or more). Put frozen banana slices in the food processor or blender and blend until completely smooth. It tastes like banana ice cream, it's healthy, and only about 100 calories. I like to add a tbs of peanut butter or chocolate syrup sometimes too. Super delicious!
  • tgressel
    tgressel Posts: 1
    Options
    I like drinking herbal tea (orange, berry, mint). I eat about a tablespoon of dark chocolate chips (70 calories) 1 at a time as I sip my tea. The warmth in your mouth from drinking tea melts the chocolate chip in your mouth.