WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PROTEIN POWDER??

Options
124»

Replies

• Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    i liked The Perfect Meal by Garden of Life in Creamy Vanilla flavor. I used to buy it at Whole foods.
    I packet has 180 calories. You our the contents into a small bottle of water (I used an 16 oz water bottle with only 8 oz of water in it), then you shake it well, and then, yum, yum. You don't want any lunch after that.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My Herbalife PDM
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, read the labels.... closely.

AND.. ORDER SAMPLES! You will not be a happy camper if you get stuck with some crappy 2 lb jug of stuff you hate.
    You can return to GNC and Vitamin Shoppe - even if opened. For GNC, buy during gold card week if you have a gold card...
    GNC brand amplified is pretty good --- but Vitamin Shoppe has a much bigger selection of other brands.

There are tons of sites where you can order samples of all different flavors...
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm using the Emerald Smoothie protein powder. It has 24g protein per scoop! It's awesome. Thing is, they don't have it listed in foods here, so I just pick Jillian Michaels, it's close enough. I just had a smoothie today before my workout. Blended it frozen sliced peaches, bananas, chocolate and vanilla soymilk. It's so easy and fast!!!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm finishing off Maxitone Definity...not a big fan. Friend let me try the phd brand. LOVE IT!
    nie and thick :)

phd pharma are all great - chocolate cookie makes a great hot choc when you heat it and the banana's good too. if you go on their site you can get samles for £1 each n free delivery :D
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, read the labels.... closely.

AND.. ORDER SAMPLES! You will not be a happy camper if you get stuck with some crappy 2 lb jug of stuff you hate.
    You can return to GNC and Vitamin Shoppe - even if opened. For GNC, buy during gold card week if you have a gold card...
    GNC brand amplified is pretty good --- but Vitamin Shoppe has a much bigger selection of other brands.

There are tons of sites where you can order samples of all different flavors...

thanks ..good to know!!!
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    bump - want to save
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Herbalife
  • annebubbles
    annebubbles Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I used to drink EAS vanilla (1 scoop = 170 cals & 19 gms. carbs) and think I liked it....... until I went to BariatricChoice(dot)com.

I discovered "ProtiDiet Hot cocoa" (1 scoop = 60cals & 5 gms carbs) I sometimes have 2 scoops in 16 oz water & mix in unsweetened cocoa powder & sugarfree hazelnut syrup. YUMMY.

My other favorite is "SYNTRAX nectars" (1 scoop = 100 cals & 0 carbs 0 fat) syntrax has so MANY flavors. I get the blend with stevia because Nutra-sweet is EVIL stuff in my opinion. now I still have a half of the EAS mix sitting on my shelf & I just don't like it anymore.
  • etessitore
    Options
    Shakeology! Chocolate...with almond milk and 1/2 banana...and some ice, of course. YUMMY!
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    I use Jillian Michaels triple chocolate protein powder. I'm not fond of protein powder taste so I mix 1 scoop with 3/4 cup skim milk, 1 tbsp organic peanut butter and a handful of ice and blend it all in a blender. It's so yummy! Plus her protein powder is free of added colors, preservatives, chemicals etc.
  • Jkawecki
    Jkawecki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If taste isnt an issue. Health N' Fit Egg White Protein Powder. Protein without the fat and carbs....

Whey is good, but usually comes with that extra luggage...
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    bump for homework...
  • GSCPostBaby
    GSCPostBaby Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    BSN Syntha-6 in chocolate milkshake!
  • NuevaNatalia
    NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Genuine Health Vegan Proteins+ Double Chocolate or Vega Protein Berry Flavour.

I like to mix the chocolate with almond milk and a banana or banana/peanut butter or almond butter and water.

Vega Berry flavour I just like to add water. Mmmm...
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Market Pantry brand vanilla whey, the generic brand at Target. Admittedly, it doesn't stir well fyi, so I just whir it in my blender. Toss in a cup of skim milk, frozen blueberries, sometimes a banana or peanut butter, bam. Perfect breakfast on the go on early workdays or a recovery drink. And if you use it only with milk, it tastes like you're drinking a rice crispies treat! <3