What are you going to reward yourself with?

Options
124»

Replies

• ARMom8251
    Options
    When you reach your GW, what is your reward to yourself going to be?

Apart from a huge sense of satisfaction, I want to get a tattoo up my thigh. Definitely not a nice place for one now but at the end of this journey... it'll be excellent :D

I plan on getting my second tattoo when I reach my goal, but im putting it on my other shoulder across from my other one. I can't wait....that and a brand new wardrobe yay yay come on last few pounds!
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    I would like to wear a bikini for the first time in my life. I want to watch people's heads turn even though I am untouchable (that is, VERY happily married)!!
  • lightstruck1
    lightstruck1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My reward is Spain in July. Gotta look my best :D
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    Tramp Stamp! well either a tattoo on my lower back ;-)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe---because it'll be necessary!

But also, this one particular bikini from Victoria's Secret. The bottoms are their "cheeky" style so it shows a little more booty than the average bikini bottom. I want to be able to wear that bikini and feel like a hot *kitten*. :)
  • szymjk
    szymjk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's tough. I've actually been mulling this over for a little bit. I'm used to rewarding myself with something sweet, or something that I want (which is usually something sweet anyways). Aside from that, there isn't much that I want. Which might be an indicator on how I got to where I am today. I try to have mini goals (~25lbs) and reward myself at those times.

Aside from that, I have a cruise planned in November, and that is a big thing keeping me going. So, an end goal reward. :D

And of course, a new wardrobe.
  • kimmysmith4378
    kimmysmith4378 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have defined more than just one goal. Ultimately, once I reach my goal I would like to have my photos taken professionally. I am planning on rewarding myself for the smaller successes as well.
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Crab Rangoon
  • szymjk
    szymjk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to wear a bikini for the first time in my life. I want to watch people's heads turn even though I am untouchable (that is, VERY happily married)!!

I feel the same way! Never worn a bikini in my life. And want to be very desireable, and equally untouchable. I am in a very happy relationship, not quite married. :)
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am close to my goal weight and don't have any rewards planned. BUT!!!!! My husband who is also working on becoming a healthier person thinks he is going to take us BOTH ski diving when he reaches HIS goal. He is 20 pounds away and I have never had any desire to ski dive. I keep telling him that I am not going to do this but I think I have to. I feel like I need to overcome my fear to help support him. But my heart is already pounding out of my chest thinking about it.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I was going to get an iphone (I know I'm behind) when I reached my first goal weight but won't anytime soon so maybe when I reach my second goal weight. My real goal however is to look good in a bathing suit when I hopefully go to the coast this summer.
  • britneybarnard
    britneybarnard Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    an Xbox 360 when i get to 170 and a tattoo when i reach 150
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Clothes, clothes, clothes!

There are certain stores where I really want to go indulge myself in - but I don't yet (or just brealy) fit into their clothes. When I hit my goal weight, I'm going to start re-filling my entire wardrobe (slowly, of course - it's expensive!) with clothes from all my favorite stores. :)
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna need new clothes my 18-20's are like tents on me!.. currently down to 14 and still got bit more to go, I'd like to get in 12's if I can get tummy to shrink a bit more!