how I did it - 75lb lost and 24lb to go (with pics)

Options

Replies

• PughTooFew
    PughTooFew Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this - I started in January at 255lbs and have over 100lbs to lose and it seems like too much to take in, so it's great to see that others can do it through consistently making simple achievable changes like swapping foods and working in more exercise. Here's hoping that this time next year I can say the same as you!! Well done :flowerforyou:

14407958.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - great work!!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Such and inspiration!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your journey. I love looking at the pictures- helps me to stay focused.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Congrats on everything...your weight loss, your wedding but especially your positive attitude and you taking the time out to share those tips. I read what you wrote so captivated by it all because you said it as it should be said...in such a real way and not preaching or sounding like "I did it so I don't see why you all can't " kind of way. I am so glad I read this today because I really needed to. Thanks.
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - this is so inspiring! I'm also 5 ft 6 and started at 16st 13 (237 lb) on Jan 1st
    I've now reached 15st 8 (219lb) and am aiming for somewhere between 140 and 150 lb (10st something basically)
    Your story has really encouraged me that it is possible, I've just got to keep at it.
    Loved all the advice too :)
    Great work, well done you!
  • HappyChick36
    Options
    Congratulations on your huge accomplishment! Thank you for sharing your story with us :):smile:
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful in your wedding dress. Congrats on your victory!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • Siberiantigris
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Thanks for sharing how you accomplished your initial goals. It is really inspiring. You'll get to your next goals in no time.
  • TrishaAvina
    Options
    Totally inspired! You make it sound so simple....which it is...when you put your mind to it! :) thanks for sharing!:smooched:
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    very very inspirational :)
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone your all so kind, and I also find sharing your success to be very motivational too, with friends, colleagues and family. The feedback you get is always so positive. Its been an amazing journey so far and I cant wait to finish it.
  • bennjammin
    bennjammin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! It has to feel great!
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Amazing... I started in January at 242lbs and want to get to 142 - so very nearly the same as you. I'm just further behind on the road! Thank you so much for posting your pics, it's good to see what I'm aiming for and where I might be at only 24lbs to go! I can't wait!

Well done, you look great and you were absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day :happy:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC dear!! Thanks for being such an inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • lovemyself4me
    Options
    Just absolutely stunning! You look breathtaking in your wedding pics. I actually had to do a double take!!

Its about the small steps we take that reap bigger and better rewards at the end!
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! You are a great inspiration. Great job!
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, and thank you for sharing some of what it was like! :)
  • jjohnboy2000
    jjohnboy2000 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well done you. Thank you for sharing.

I agree with you about the tweaking of the diet. Keep the changes small & simple and it works as you have proved.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!