how I did it - 75lb lost and 24lb to go (with pics)

Options

Replies

• julie4760
    Options
    you look totally amazing well done and I bet you feel so much healthier too you truly are an inspiration to everyone.
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing! Thank you for posting such useful information. You make it sound simple - and I guess it is (just not easy!) You have really inspired me this morning. Congratulations on your wedding too - that photo is GORGEOUS! I hope the rest of your "journey" is as successful. Look forward to seeing you post when you get to your goal weight :-)
  • Jemela395
    Jemela395 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • mishmash81
    Options
    You are amazing! I loved your post, thank you so much for sharing your journey. Your approach to weight loss was realistic and you are truly a wonderful role model. Congratulations on your success :)
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Way to go you look great! And I loved reading your story, you are an inspiration.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous weight loss story. I love how you just decreased portions and found healthier, lower calorie versions of what you normally eat. I so agree with this and it will make maintenance easy. I tried to be low carb for years without maintaining as I always wanted to go back to my carbs.
  • charlybu
    charlybu Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Great job! I definitely agree with the small changes, that's what I'm doing.
  • sorpio85
    Options
    thank u soo much im sooo super motivated and you look soo gorgeous ! congrats on your wedding =D
  • jandk09
    jandk09 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    wow,cograts,very inspirational
  • mousecat84
    Options
    Thank you for sharing... What a gorgeous woman you are (and your girls too!)
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    U look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • t1nkerbelle
    t1nkerbelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING, congratulations and well done. Your perseverance and dedication is an inspiration, you should be really proud of what you have achieved. Keep up the good work you are so close to your goal.
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    stunning achievement! congrats!
  • knelson422
    Options
    AMAZING Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • mdfishinggirl
    Options
    Wow! What a great story. Thank you for sharing your journey! You look stunning! You did everything the right way..short term goals are so important (thank you for reminding me!). Good luck with the rest of your journey :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome story. Thanks for sharing with us!!!
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jeni0000_120
    Options
    Wow! That's such an amazing achievement! Well done sticking to it and not giving up. You look so much better and healthier for it :) I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding in July and you've really given me a boost seeing you in your dress :) That must have felt great. I have 19lb to go, I know it's not huge amounts but it's something I've been meaning to do for the past 2 years and now I've got a real incentive. Thank you again for your inspiration :)
    Jeni
  • wocko6092
    wocko6092 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Your hubby must have wanted to rip your clothes off on your wedding night lol! Please, please come back and post again when you've reached your goal. I can't wait to see the results!!! Inspirational!!!!

As her husband i'm so proud of her and she is such an insiration to me and because of that i was 16st and now i have lost 2st 7lbs and i have 1 stone left and i couldnt of done it without her. she has helped me get through the hard times of wanting to snack on the bad things. After reading her post and all the replies i couldnt of been prouder and i wish everyone all the best with there tagets and goals.and maybe one day i might be able to share some pictures
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!