how I did it - 75lb lost and 24lb to go (with pics)

Options

Replies

• wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later. Great job
  • TiffanyAching
    TiffanyAching Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow, look at you! thanks for sharing. i'm trying to do this the same way as you. i wouldnt stick to a severe diet that eliminated food groups, so i'm making smaller changes and expecting it to take a lot longer. it's great to see that it works and that you've lost so much weight!
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    U are so beautiful!! Well done for your weight loss! and congratulations on getting hitched! double the joy!!!
  • Ballybabe1
    Options
    Wow, your fantastic and soooo pretty. You have done an amazing job and your so right that its healthy eating and a bit of exercise that do the trick while not totally denying yourself. We must live and enjoy life too. thanks for that.
  • lauraashley85
    lauraashley85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look AMAZING!!!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You were beautful before but even more so now! Congrats...
  • mess1193
    mess1193 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look fabulous. Great inspiration to others!
  • Chubbud1
    Chubbud1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    OMG You are beautiful...both before and after!!!! Thank you for your story!!! Would love some of the recipes (the pork and apple burgers sound delish!). Keep up the work!
  • onegoal2
    Options
    WOW!
  • wanda_50
    Options
    Thanks sooo much for posting this!! And by the way....you look AHHHmazing!!
  • liss0916
    Options
    WOW:noway: .... You look incredible... I LOVEEEEEE reading stories like these.... Helps me stay motivated. Thank you for posting. Will be adding you :happy:
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    "Also remeber it takes 3,500 calories of not eating and/or burning off to loose just 1lb and so celebrate each and every lb because it takes so many calories for each 1."

Brilliant line!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing,and as another person who has over 100lbs to lose such an inspiration,it's stories like this that make me want to not give up..and thanks so much for the advice..I'm another one that won't get a gym membership I feel so much more comfratable doing it at home and not in front of everyone right now,so thanks so much for the advice!! And Congrats on getting married!!
  • pinepl
    pinepl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Good job!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Thank you for the advice! You look incredible. Congrats!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats on your success and thank you so much for sharing your story. It is beyond helpful when a person shares and we can see that yes, it is possible. Inspirational and motivating. Best wishes on your continued success!

FYI - your wedding picture is beautiful!!
  • tiarah83
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!!
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • shannon6281
    shannon6281 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow you look great...keep up the good work and you will reach your goal:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!