Wicked dessert cravings after dinner.

Options
124»

Replies

• kalliope0705
    Options
    I like Bigelo Vanilla Caramel Tea with a drop of vanilla Silk creamer. It's creamy, hot and sweet, barely any calories at all, adds to my water intake because it's so low in caffiene and makes my belly feel full and satisfied. If you dont like tea, try coffee with a lowfat, sugar free creamer or sugar free hot cocoa.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I make these super chocolatey low-fat cookies that are only 60 cals each, but the flavor is intense, so 1 or 2 will do me for dessert. Also, the skinny cow fudge bars are 100 cals, and they're pretty damn big, too.
  • abvickrey
    abvickrey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Grammy’s Chocolate Mousse

1 Large Box Jello Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
    3 cups Skim Milk
    1 Tub Fat Free Cool Whip

Directions
    Mix instant pudding mix with milk until it begins to thicken. Add 1 tub Fat Free Cool Whip and mix until the "white" is all blended in. Chill till ready to serve.

Makes seven 1-Cup servings (118 calories each), it's delicious!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I too love chocolate & P.butter...Yummy~reeses peanut butter cups!! Made up version from a friend;

~one graham cracker, 1-2 melted hersheys kisses, 1tsp light p.butter (mix together and spread on cracker)
    Note: I have not personally tried it myself yet but will very soon i am sure!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I have dessert every single night. It is usually a skinny cow something that I fit into my day. I've been venturing out and trying some different ice cream things lately. I will not give up my dessert, period. I say work it in to your day and don't deprive yourself.
  • txlady1956
    txlady1956 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just found this recipe and made one last night...

3-2-1 Cake

1 box Angel Food cake mix
    1 box any other flavor mix (I used Devil's Food)

Mix together.

To prepare ~ add 3 tablespoons mix to a coffee mug, stir in 2 tablespoons water. Mix well. Microwave 1 minute.

You have a sponge like cake with just the right amount of sweetness.

With this one I got 31 servings at 116 calories each.

I could see using vanilla yogurt and berries on top to add a little more to it although it is good by itself.

Enjoy!

Melissa
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I like to have a handful of ghirardelli 60% cocoa dark chocolate chips and a handfull of roasted, unsalted almonds= about 120 calories. I don't worry about if they make me go over on calories or not. 1 tablespoon of each. They are full of all the good things your body needs, very filling, a chocolatey and nutty snack that you don't have to feel the least bit guilty about AND they are not full of preservatives, artificial colors and sweteners and who knows what else.

Sorry to bash skinny cow and fiberone brownies but I would much rather eat food that is natural even if it does make me go over a tiny bit on calories. You gotta remember quality over quantity too. A handful of almonds and dark chocolate are far more satisfying then those fluff filled fiber one brownie things. Those things creeped me out.
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    I am the same! I tell myself I can have 1 small treat a day around 100 calories. weight watchers cakes are great and some of them taste (nearly) as good as the real deal! If you can get the little round carrot cakes they really hit the spot
  • KimmieSue2011
    KimmieSue2011 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Nonfat fage greek yogurt plus sugar and cocoa powder, and if you can spare the calories, add peanut butter.
  • MathildaGrace95
    Options
    i would go for fruit (not always appealing but usually satisfying), sweetened coffee or tea with a rich tea bisuit (about 37 cals) or a small weight watchers snack, a yoghurt

if i really can't resist and feel like i deserve a treat, i make up a tiny amount of whatever the rest of my family in a tiny tiny pot. eat it really slowly with a large glass of water! only do this if you truly believe you can resist bingeing!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pudding with a bit of light whipped cream. About 75 calories. Or Skinny Cow ice cream bars (100 calories each). :happy: