Options

Replies

• Amber86queenbee
    Options
    Hi

Height: 5'2 if I'm generous and round up
    SW: 132
    CW: 119
    GW: this is a tough one - probably 114 but I care more on my overall fitness and strength more

Feel free to add me - I need friends :flowerforyou:
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    im 5'1 and i weigh 160ish!!!
  • Alison2402
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and weigh 165 down from 185. Goal is 140.
  • Dani724
    Dani724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0. My highest weight was 139 and I am currently 109. I would like to be around 102-105.
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    99cherrypie99, you are awesome! What an inspiration :)
  • Sgenno23
    Sgenno23 Posts: 5
    Options
    how did you loose soooo much weight ? and did it take you a long time to?
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    5 ft 1 1/4", started at 135 and now between 125-126. I would like to lose a few more lbs but for now not focusing on the scale as much as toning and lifting heavy...tape measure matters more than the scale, to me.
  • kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2 and currently weigh 144, started at 171, I workout 3-4 times per week at the gym for at least an hour each time a mix of cardio and strength and i'm have been gaining and losing the same 4 lbs for weeks. I took a couple of weeks off to give myself a break but I just can't seem to shift the last few lbs to get under 140.
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    Starting weight. 53.6 kilos
    This morning. 53 kilos
    Wanna be 49 mostly so my clothes will fit better

I do 1 hour cardio 5 days a week including elliptical, rowing machine or nordic walking. Off days include walks and house cleaning. Also do yoga (different kinds depending on needs) regularly. I've been doing this since JANUARY 8th!!!! Started MFP in March to see just how much I eat... Now I'm paying attention to the calories but not changing much with the 1200 alotted. Definitle eating exercise calories back. I also use a heartrate monitor because I believe it's more accurate than MFP or other, especially for petite women.
    Legs arms and back getting some of the muscle back I used to have when I rode horses and weighed 49.5.. I DO feel good but.... instead of feeling my clothing looser, I'm filling it out even more solidly than when I began. In other words my jiggly parts aren't shrinkgggg! This is not what I had in mind. Any ideas?
    PS: I'm 53 years young.
    pps did I have to write that?
    ppps I hope I can find this page again to read some responses. I'm a beginner. : )
  • mjuckie
    mjuckie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5ft 1.75 :)

SW: 132
    CW: 129 (2 weeks in)
    GW: 115 or Just get back in Size 3 Jeans

I do a 30-40 bike ride 3 times a week and take a short fast walk on off days, bikram 1-2 times a week. Eat under 1300 calories a day. Slow progression, anyone have any secrets for us shorties?
  • aelizabeth20
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" and I weigh 101. My heaviest weight was about 117 and my lowest was around 95.
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" I weighed 187 when I started and am now 139 (going for 130)

4-6Howlatthemoon3-1.jpg
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'1 and CW is 142.

I was wondering what you all do for your calorie intake. I am currently doing 1200 calories and eating back workout calories burned but my scale isnt budging. I have been doing this for 6 weeks now and I have only lost 1 lb. I work out at least 4 times a week, mostly by running/walking and I have started the 30 day shred but I am not seeing the results I was expecting.

Do you ladies do more calories and workouts than this? What am I doing wrong?

You're doing exactly what I do (1200 calories, running and 30DS). Give 30DS some time. I started it last year when I begun my journey and I use it as a go to quickie about twice a week lol You may just be in a plateau. They are no fun but all you can do is change up your workout a little and patiently (ha yeah right!) wait.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh? Im 5ft 1' and weigh 165.6 llbs at home and 171 llbs by the doctor scales.

Hi there. I am 5'1" and I currently weigh 163
  • jcolered
    jcolered Posts: 8
    Options
    I can not seam to lose weight.. 5ft. 1' and at my heaviest. Very discouraging, don't know what to do?
  • jcolered
    jcolered Posts: 8
    Options
    Great job..
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5ft 1 , and I weigh 135 my goal is to be 115 and toned feel for anyone to add me im always looking for motivation and more than willing to give motivation :) I too have been using the 30ds and walking as my form of working out since its something I can do at home.
  • Christina2927
    Christina2927 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am also 5"1' and my highest weight was about 205 lbs. My current weight is 179 and goal is to be back down to 120-125 lbs. I just discovered MFP and so far I love it!
  • sflo106
    sflo106 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5" starting weight 180 currently 160, aiming for 125 goal weight.
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1.
    SW: 161
    CW: 129-130
    GW: 120

I got down to 122 and then bumped back up. I'm hoping to get back down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!