5ft 1' people come here.

Options
How much do you weigh? Im 5ft 1' and weigh 165.6 llbs at home and 171 llbs by the doctor scales.

Replies

• Caitlyl
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 135lbs.
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    I am 5'1" tall and weigh 117 pounds.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 1' and weigh 144lb currently(down from 155). My goal weight is a very muscled 130.
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2..........my highest weight was 171, but i'm in the low 150's now. Aiming for 125, but i may not be able to get that low since I'll be strength training. Will re-evaluate when i get closer!
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5"1, the scale I bought from goodwill says I weigh 146.6 seven out of the ten times I step on the thing xD
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm five foot one and 126lbs. I'd be surprised if I lost weight to be honest. I've been eating healthily and doing loads of exercise for ages and my GOAL is to get a slimmer waist.

I'm basically happy at this weight. Just can't help hankering after a slightly less wobbly tummy and a biiiit more of an hourglass figure (which i don't have at all).
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    5ft 1 1/4" and 125-126 lbs. Started at 135, trying to lose just a couple more pounds, eventually, but mostly working on toning up and getting rid of some fat on my lower half.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"
    SW - 220lbs
    CW - 216.2 lbs
    GW - 150lbs
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1". My highest weight was 135. I'm now 106 and have been maintaining between 105 and 110 for about 6 months now.
  • Luckie_Rabbit
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 129 lbs, and trying to get down to the one-teens, but having a hard time keeping motivated.
  • SerenityGelsinger
    SerenityGelsinger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'' 1' and I weigh 154 pounds. I started out at 164. I'm hoping to get to 135ish.
  • vabrewer33
    Options
    I'm 5'1 1/4 (that quarter counts when you are this small!) and right now i'm 153, and shooting for anywhere between 100-120.
  • spendsitwell
    spendsitwell Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'1 and CW is 142.

I was wondering what you all do for your calorie intake. I am currently doing 1200 calories and eating back workout calories burned but my scale isnt budging. I have been doing this for 6 weeks now and I have only lost 1 lb. I work out at least 4 times a week, mostly by running/walking and I have started the 30 day shred but I am not seeing the results I was expecting.

Do you ladies do more calories and workouts than this? What am I doing wrong?
  • jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Similar to you when I started....5ft 1in...was about 158 when I started and I'm around 142 now...goal is to get to 125.
  • jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Do you have a HRM for exercising and are you putting down those calories (as opposed to the MFP calories)? I htink MFP has high calorie estimates...so that might be part of the problem? Try not eating them 'all back'...I usually 'aim' to eat back only 50-60% of the calories.

Also, saw some high sodium numbers in your diary (but this could be weekend food?) Maybe cut down on the sodium a little? You might be retaining water?
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Started at 145. Got down to 93. Looked gross, was very ill physically and mentally. Now at 105 with 17% body fat, intending to maintain at this weight. Maybe will go up to 110 but primarily through strength training, keeping my body fat around this level.
  • countrysweetie613
    Options
    I'm 5'0"
    SW 147
    CW 137
    GW 125

I eat just about whatever i want, in moderation. I have cut all most all of the fried food. I'm a server working 36 hours week at a busy restaurant so I have a pretty active life style and don't work out much. I have bought Chalean Extreme which I plan on starting soon. I was hoping to lose more weight but I've lost 10 pound in about 6 weeks. I'm ok with that though.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently weight 176.
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'1 and CW is 142.

I was wondering what you all do for your calorie intake. I am currently doing 1200 calories and eating back workout calories burned but my scale isnt budging. I have been doing this for 6 weeks now and I have only lost 1 lb. I work out at least 4 times a week, mostly by running/walking and I have started the 30 day shred but I am not seeing the results I was expecting.

Do you ladies do more calories and workouts than this? What am I doing wrong?

maybe all that working out is giving you muscle weight :)
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    5'1"
    SW: 344
    CW: 143
    GW: 125
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!