Options

Replies

• tata9163
    Options
    5'0" and I'm working on loosing 40lbs! Currently 167.5
  • angenz
    angenz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm a petite 5ft 1'. At the moment I'm 132lbs, my heaviest has been at 141Ibs.

My slimmest has been at 118lbs and I was very happy with my weight there with only 19% body fat ... a great and achievable goal!
  • Jessicaga82
    Jessicaga82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 I started out at 227 and am currently at 170 my goal is to get to atleast 130 hopefully lower!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'1 and CW is 142.

I was wondering what you all do for your calorie intake. I am currently doing 1200 calories and eating back workout calories burned but my scale isnt budging. I have been doing this for 6 weeks now and I have only lost 1 lb. I work out at least 4 times a week, mostly by running/walking and I have started the 30 day shred but I am not seeing the results I was expecting.

Do you ladies do more calories and workouts than this? What am I doing wrong?

I am the same height, current weight is 157. I was stuck for 2-3 weeks and i increased my cals to 1400 a day and dropped 2 days later, and i eat back 1/2 or so of my exercise cals. i work out 3 times a week most weeks, occasionally more. Message me /friend request if you wish!
  • Division12
    Division12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ME, ME! ADD ME!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft1" tall. At the moment, I will not share my before weight. I'm aiming to lose pounds of fat and not scale weight. I have a body fat percentage goal. When I reach that goal, I will be in the upper 100's.

I aim to eat 1500 calories a day, at least for now.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'1 and CW is 142.

I was wondering what you all do for your calorie intake. I am currently doing 1200 calories and eating back workout calories burned but my scale isnt budging. I have been doing this for 6 weeks now and I have only lost 1 lb. I work out at least 4 times a week, mostly by running/walking and I have started the 30 day shred but I am not seeing the results I was expecting.

Do you ladies do more calories and workouts than this? What am I doing wrong?

I am the same height, current weight is 157. I was stuck for 2-3 weeks and i increased my cals to 1400 a day and dropped 2 days later, and i eat back 1/2 or so of my exercise cals. i work out 3 times a week most weeks, occasionally more. Message me /friend request if you wish!

Same situation. Current weight 165, height 5'2.
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2..........my highest weight was 171, but i'm in the low 150's now. Aiming for 125, but i may not be able to get that low since I'll be strength training. Will re-evaluate when i get closer!

You should be able to. I was a serious body builder for some years and at 5'2" never got more than 118. Rock solid!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and 221.6
  • pineapplepastry
    pineapplepastry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 136 lbs
    Current weight 133 lbs (27% body fat)
    Goal weight 120 lbs (20% body fat)

Trying to eat net 1200 calories/day. I usually burn 450-600 calories 6 days a week doing exercise and eat these back. Just started this diet 3 weeks ago and have lost 1 about 1 pound/wk. Joining MFP has been such an eye opener. I was stuck at a plateau between 136-138 for years. I really had no idea how many calories I was taking in until now.
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    SW: 198
    CW:176
    GW: 135 ish We'll see when i get there!

Feel free to add me girls! :)
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"
    SW 185
    CW 171
    GW 135
  • aimeecook7
    Options
    hello, i am 5' 1". :o) i weigh 135. it is the most i have ever weighed. I am looking to go to between 115 and 110. It is soooo great to see you all on here. I have one friend that i am training with but honestly i feel encouraged just by reading all of these comments. I am not entirely sure how to be friends with people on here, but if you are looking for a few more to encourage or be encouraged then you can add me. my email is amycook_7@yahoo.com ... i havent been doing this but a week and a half and have decided that i need to stop eating back the calories i work off. :o) honestly it is more like i eat whatever the day brings and then so ok how long do i have to walk on the elipitical today :o) Have a great day :o)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and weigh 178.6..goal for right now is 150.
    SW:242
  • bander21
    bander21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5'0 150...I want to weight about 120-125. My best weight for me!
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'
    SW 199
    CW 187
    GW 130
    So glad to see so many 5ish feet people!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and as of today i'm 117
  • suavetouch
    Options
    i am 5'1" and i weigh 162.... my goal is to lose around 15 pounds, by this summer. would it be possible??
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I'm five-one and I weigh 132-135. My goal weight is around 120, and I will re-evaluate when I get there. :)
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    5'1" and about 118lbs (on the gyms scales this evening). Highest weight 132lbs...Goal weight 105lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!