Replies

• KJVBear33
    Options
    I'm all set with casper the friendly actress

Ha ha ha!! Good one..........:laugh:
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    She's a perfect combination of cute and sexy.
  • SkinnyShadow
    SkinnyShadow Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    She looks like she loves cocaine.

She used to be into heroin when she was younger. not saying she is now, but she definitely has underlying issues.

That's funny, cause when I saw her, the first thing that came to mind was "heroin". She's really looking bad.. and she used to be sooo pretty :/ She reminded me of a made up corpse - especially her hair.. just dead.
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    not a fan of her body these days (she's too skinny for me) but she is gorgeous in the face
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    she used to be very,very pretty,but now she's just too skinny,it's disgusting.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    When there is a beautiful female celebrity, it seems a lot of people (mainly women) like to point out everything that makes them NOT beautiful.

Angelina Jolie's arms are too thin.
    Kim Kardashian's legs are too short.
    Megan Fox had plastic surgery.
    etc.
  • flsl
    flsl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd say alot of actresses are well below a healthy BMI.
    Terrible pressure.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    A thread on this topic was locked earlier today. In regards to that...I think it is sad that people have so much time on their hands that they have to bash on others. Angelina is that skinny because of her charity work. When she is getting ready to go do missionary work, she adopts the diet of the country that she is going to. She does not feel that it is morally right for her to indulge in lots of food when people around her are starving. While I am sad to see her too thin, it also brings awareness to the plights of underprivliged countries. **edited by MFP moderator**

I remember saying something about this earlier..........but, somehow it must have gotten deleted, so I will post again. Like I said before, I understand that she wants to emmulate the kind of country she is getting ready to do missionary work in and that is admirable, but you'd think that she'd find better ways to finding a solution to the problem of starvation. Just because you are doing charity work doesn't mean that you have to do that.

For me, I'd rather eat, knowing that I'm very lucky to have the food I do.........BUT I would also exercise awareness to the situation at hand...........do food drives for these countries who need it..........spend an incredible amount of money myself to feed these countries for an extended amount of time at least. And continue to raise money, food, and awareness to all.

Just my opinion
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I think she is beautiful, she does look like the wind could snap her in half unfortunately but maybe that's the way her body naturally is, maybe she hates being this thin (doubt that though!)

Someone sent me this link this morning - quite entertaining:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2107113/Oscars-2012-Angelina-Jolies-right-leg-attracts-attention-mocking-15-000-Twitter-followers.html?ITO=google_news_rss_feed
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    I think she USED to be absolutely gorgeous, not that shes a unhealthy looking twig......... not so much.
  • Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    i never got the angelina jolie thing. i was rooting for aniston. lol

Team Aniston here too!! :)
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    now*****
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Bring back Lara Croft!!!!!:heart:
  • lionlady01
    lionlady01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think she looks too skinny and the dress did not look good on her.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    She looks like she loves cocaine.

Golly, if I'd looked like that when I loved cocaine I'd never have stopped.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I think she looks too skinny and the dress did not look good on her.

The dress looked like it was about to fall down around her ankles at any minute!! LOL!! That dress though was gorgeous.....but it takes a certain kind of person to rock it.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    This exact thread was going on yesterday and ended up getting locked. There is a lot of skinny bashing that went on, and will no doubt begin here. So please watch what / how you say things or it'll be the same.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Haha last night when we were watching the oscars I said "Dude! She needs to eat a burger!" and my husband disagreed, he said she looked hot.

This statement is ridiculously uncalled for and rude. I personally DETEST when people tell me garbage like that...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    she's an alien. an alien who does good humanitarian work, but an alien nonetheless. and a good looking alien. but still an alien.

:)