Yep, my co-worker seriously just said this to me

Options
How do I put this gently? I have an annoying as hell co-worker. He always has a comment to say about everything, knows everything and he consistently eats out at least twice a day.
This morning, I was eating my snack, which consisted of egg whites and a slice of turkey bacon. In comes co-worker literally looking like he's about to grab my breakfast. After he has just downed a Bojangles biscuit. He says, well Jenny I know you used to be a heavy weight but you don't have to eat healthy like that all the time, just look at me. I tried really hard not to laugh and I just smiled at him. I wanted to say, have you heard of "skinnyfat" because yes, even though he is thin, i can assure you he is by no means "healthy" Oh and did I mention he was heading to Burger King for lunch?? haha

I just have to laugh at the ignorance of people sometimes :laugh:

Replies

• TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Can I come there and slap him? Maybe punch him? How about I dropkick him in the FACE!

What a bunghole!

You are AMAZING willywonka! TWIN to WIN!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • IssaquahMom
    Options
    He'll probably change his tune after he has a heart attack from his fast-food-clogged-arteries!
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    Some people just never cease to amaze me!!!
  • cassavaca
    cassavaca Posts: 89 Member
    Options

What a bunghole!

HA, i love it. BUNGHOLE.

people like that really pee me off....
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    it almost sounds like a backwards compliment, because he said you used to have a problem, which means he doesn't think you have one anymore.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I would have said something like "Well, I made a lifestyle choice to get HEALTHY, and yes, I see you, you're not healthy. Maybe one day you can jump on this lifestyle change too." Then turn back around and pretend to work
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    Can I come there and slap him? Maybe punch him? How about I dropkick him in the FACE!

What a bunghole!

You are AMAZING willywonka! TWIN to WIN!

THIS! I love this response! Totally made me laugh out loud!

To OP...sorry that happened. Some people are just clueless! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • msmithevv
    msmithevv Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Way to be supportive.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    He'll probably change his tune after he has a heart attack from his fast-food-clogged-arteries!

^ This.

Or you could make a snide comment about what he chooses to eat. Turn the tables a bit. :)
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    He's just jealous that you have control over your health and he does not!
  • jabdye
    jabdye Posts: 4,059 Member
    Options
    that's just crazy! And congrats on eating healthy! What always gets me are the unhelathy people that are constantly eating unhealthy -- and I eat healthy MOST of the time -- but heaven forbid I ever eat something unhealthy....then I have them ALL on my back. I just want to ask them to race me up the stairs -- and we'll see who is huffing and puffing at the top! or or a good drop kick -- then I'd run cause they'd NEVER catch me :bigsmile:
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    OMG - you just described my brother! :laugh: He is in his early 50's, has never worked out a day in his life, and eats fast food a lot more than I do. Even when he eats at home, it's not healthy. And he is skinny! Hmmmm....could be the pot! :ohwell:
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    it almost sounds like a backwards compliment, because he said you used to have a problem, which means he doesn't think you have one anymore.

I agree with this. some people just don't know how to give a compliment! Take it as one and mentally kick him in his skinny fat balls :laugh:
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Do we work together? Hm. Sounds like the butt I work with....
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Hey! Do we work at the same place?!?!!? I just got a good dose of "Negative Motivation" from a co-worker an hour ago. Assclowns........
  • CKDaley
    Options
    Rid yourself of the toxic people in your life. Most of them are fraudulent anyway, pretending to be something they aren't. Stay motivated!
  • MarcoRod
    MarcoRod Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You just have to laugh at people like that. I enjoy getting diet advice from REALLY overweight or obese people like: "red wine is good for you", "it's OK to have a cheat day" or "1 slice of pizza won't kill you". Amazing!
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I would have stabbed him with a fork.
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    The best revenge is living well.