Replies

• sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Kick him in the SHIN! REALLY HARD!!!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Some people just need a high five, in the face.....with a chair.

That would be him.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    oh i know so many skinny fat people!! they're almost all like that!! annoying! :)
  • CD220
    CD220 Posts: 10
    Options
    some people need to be tapped....
    on the head....
    with a book....
    repeatedly......

Your coworker is one of them
  • jean51
    jean51 Posts: 29
    Options
    That was pretty rude.
    By the way I love the picture of the pugs on your ticker.
  • reneebrewer1
    Options
    Gotta love those nosey coworkers!!!!! Once they know you are eating healthy they want to be all in your food business!!!!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I would have stabbed him with a fork.

HILARIOUS!!!!
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    My coworkers call me fat kid....if that makes you feel any better at all? Mine don't do it to be mean but I don't know if they realize how bad it makes me feel
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Response (use a REALLY whiny voice): "BUUUTTTTT if I don't eat like this I might start looking like your skinny fat self."

And pout. A lot.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    5b19.jpg
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    my coworkers just talk about it behind my back...or question the girl I work the closest with (we eat lunch together every day). Their poor little heads almost exploded when I stopped eating in the break room with all of them....wonder why, when everything i eat gets analyzed. Now they just assume I dont eat.
  • AllyCx
    Options
    Maybe he's related to Rick Santorum. What a boob.

LOL
  • gsmith32953
    Options
    I would say,"well I can always lose weight, but you will always be an a-- hole" or you can say, "well I can always loose weight but you will always be ugly because ugly is to the bone!"
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    my coworkers just talk about it behind my back...or question the girl I work the closest with (we eat lunch together every day). Their poor little heads almost exploded when I stopped eating in the break room with all of them....wonder why, when everything i eat gets analyzed. Now they just assume I dont eat.

Did you just use the word "analyzed?" Didn't you learn anything from the thread that just got shut down?!?!? LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist! :D
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Why do people feel like they can comment on your weight so freely like that? It is so rude!
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Individuals like that have no other option than to be envious of the progress you're making. I bet its pure jealousy! SMH.

Keep up the good work and don't let his snide remarks stop your drive to success!
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    should of slapped him with your bacon.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Do we work together? Hm. Sounds like the butt I work with....

Me to, I work with a but hole also.

Guess what I did ? My coworker is tall and thin but also skinny fat. He takes pride in being slim and brags about wearing a size 34 in pants. Anyway I had my BF device with me at work the other day . I asked him to try it out because I wanted to see how accurate it was. My BF is 22 %. His BF was 20%. He went on line and found out that 20% is pretty high for a man and now he is freaking out!! LOL !!
    I suggested he lift weights.
    Now THAT is funny!
  • SparkyGirl35
    Options
    Wow! Beyond rude! What makes people think they can just comment on something that is none of their business? Even if he is thinking it, why on Earth does he feel the need to say it?
  • shazzalass
    Options
    YUK what a creature! how ignorent can someone be