5'5 Women

Options
Hey ladies!!!

I was wondering what is everyone's goal weight at 5'5. I eventually want to be 120, but some say this is too light.

I feel that it's a good weight and I just wanted to know some other opinions.

Replies

• Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mine is between 135-145 I will adjust as needed when I get down to my goal weight. :) (I am 5'5")
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm close.... 5ft 4 inches but my goal weight is 140-150....I have a large build.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    It depends on the individual, and how much muscle they have. I'm 5'5 and stopped caring about my weight. I'm now 132 and wearing the clothes I wore about 10 years ago when I was around 120. Then, I'd lost weight by having a jaw problem and not being able to chew and eat normally. This time, I lost weight with a lot of exercise and good nutrition. Back then, 120 didn't look too skinny on me, but now it probably would since I have a lot more muscle.
  • susanb573
    susanb573 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Between 5'5 and 5'6 here and I currently weigh 135 and am aiming for 125ish. I look best at 118 but feel best at 125.
  • dyylajoi
    dyylajoi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5 and 3/4" and my goal is 118... which is a little on the low side, but I am built very small. I think it just depends on what body type you have.
  • fuquatracey
    Options
    I AM 5'5".. I AM VERY MUSCULAR SO FOR MYSELF 120 IS VERY THIN. I WEIGHED LESS THAN THAT IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT MY BODY HAS CHANGED SINCE.

I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS TO THIN AND WILL BE A HARD WEIGHT TO MAINTAIN. AT 5 FOOT YOU SHOULD WEIGH APPROX 100LBS...AND ADD 5 LBS PER INCH..SO THAT IS 125. I WOULD SAY 125 TO 135 RANGE IS MORE MANAGEABLE...AND ALWAYS CONSIDER THAT IF YOU ARE DOING WEIGHT TRAINING AND CARDIO YOU WILL WEIGH MORE AND MEASURE LESS!

LOOK AT YOUR CLOTHES AD HOW THEY FIT...MAKE SURE YOUR BODY FEELS HEALTHY. THAT MATTERS THE MOST!!
  • kellis213
    Options
    I am 5'5". When I was in my early 20's (before kids!) I was 117 to 120lbs. I looked fine, not sick, but I have always had a more muscular build, as I was a gymnast for MANY years. I am now 149lbs and aiming for 135 to 140lbs. I will see when Iget there... but I think for me now, 120's will be too thin!
  • fuquatracey
    Options
    i totally agree with you....i have always had the muscular build and i also was a gymnast for years....I used to hate it, now I embrace it!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.67'' and I'm aiming for 120 or a little less depending on how muscular I look, or how I feel.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 120-125
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm about 110, but I don't have a lot of muscle.
  • eunger1
    eunger1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The goals of everyone here are so low its making me re-think mine. My goal is around 135, which is what I was when I graduated high school almost 5 years ago. I thought I was chubby back then but looking at pictures I think I looked fine.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and currently weigh 123.
  • whasara
    Options
    I am 5'5 and I would never look healthy at 120. My goal weight is 140-145. That is thin for my build.
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm your height and my goal weight right now is either 123 or 122, I forget. I'm around 127 at the moment. I think 120 should be ok unless you're fairly muscularly built in which case you would do ok to be a bit heavier. That's just my opinion, and of course it depends on body type and stuff.
  • Trill_Shantel
    Options
    My goal is to be between 130-135. I want to be lean but curvy :smile:
  • mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I would look sick at 120, I'm 5'5, currently 165 and aiming for 140. I used to be 145 and wearing a size 6, not sure I'd want to be smaller than that. You have to find the comfortable weight for you though.
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" and aiming for 125. That used to be my normal weight, but I plan to build lean muscle so not sure 125 is realistic for me...Im not petite.
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". My current goal is 145. I truly doubt that I will want to go lower at that point, but we will see!
  • HoneyRiot
    HoneyRiot Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5' 5" here too! My ideal weight is about 140 -145lbs. I have a muscular build too.