Replies

• Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 5"5" and want to be 140 pounds!
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and I thought I was pretty hot at 130 lbs LOL I'm 147 now but my goal is to get to 125 or 120
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Dream goal of 120, I too always hear that is too light.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and aiming for 120 as well... I haven't weighed myself for a while, but I am about 125ish right now! just 5 more lbs!!
  • Annemouse
    Options
    I am 5' 5'' - I have weighed between 98 and 140 pounds when at this height. Speaking as someone who has been both slightly underweight and slightly overweight, I found that my ideal weight was 120 pounds.
  • reneealyse
    Options
    I'm 5"4' and my goal weight is 132 I'm currently 143
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I was 145 and looked fantastic!!!
    that's where I wanna be again...
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I'm aiming for around 145.
  • mexicangardengnome
    Options
    120 is also my goal and I'm 5' 6''. In my opinion its not too light depending on your build.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", with a medium build, and I'm aiming for a muscular 135-139. I'm 149 now--the last time I weighed 135 was senior year of college (I'm 39 now) and I certainly wasn't skinny, but wasn't fit either.
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal weight is about 125 but I don't really go by weight but more on image. It really depends on your bone structure, your muscle mass (remember muscle weights more than fat) and your preference of how you want to look.
    I like curves (and so does my boyfriend, hehe) so I think once I get to a point where I feel comfortable with HOW I LOOK, not how much I weight, I will feel good.
    Just do what feels right to you!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5"ish and my goal weight is 150 for right now since I weight 230ish but once I get to 150 I might try for 130 depending on how I look and feel.
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my main goal is 140... when I get there I'll figure out if I need to lose more. I felt best between 127-133, but this time around I'm building a lot more muscle, so that'll add weight. If I'm in a size 6 I guess I don't really care if I weigh 160, as long as I'm where I want to be fitness wise.

It all depends on your build and if you want to be a flabby but skinny person or more muscular... or somewhere between. Personally I'd rather be fit than look smaller but not be able to literally carry my own weight.

Good luck! =D
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I mainly just want to look good in size 10 jeans (US size 6) - I've done that in the past at around 132 pounds - so that's my goal. I'm 149 at the moment. 127 would be the absolute minimum for me, below that I would no longer be in a healthy weight range.
  • shoeluver67
    shoeluver67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is around 145 as well. When i was 150 i looked pretty darn good, but it was a really difficult weight for me to maintain. hopefully i will at least be at THAT number again someday.
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    LOVE all of the responses. Thank you:happy:
  • karylee44
    Options
    5'5 here.. and looking to get to a goal of 130.. then to see how it looks..
    My mother used to tell me how fat i was when i was 130... so i might go lower.. (of course i havent seen that weight in a very long time!)
  • tjdavisak
    tjdavisak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'5" and my goal is an athletic 127lbs. 120lbs would be fine if I was 25yrs old or younger but to maintain that weight I'd have to be obsessed with food/eating as well as working out. I want to be able enjoy life and have a piece of cake or glass of wine every now and again and not punish myself for it. That's just me.
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    I'm 5'5".... shooting for 140 (163 still) and will reevaluate when I get a little closer...
  • Giraffeladi
    Options
    HEY!!!

If you go under "Tools" they have a BMI that you can calculate a healthy weight for you height :smile:
    Happy Losing!

Giraffeladi