5'5 Women

Options

Replies

• 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4 and 1/4" I'm aiming for 135-140 I'm an hourglass shape and anything less than that looks wrong on me.
  • chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I think between 140 and 150 I would be happy. I weighed 118 when I graduated high school but I would look sickly that weight now. I have a medium build and am 5.5
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal is 120 too.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and currently weigh 123.

You are my twin!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    132-143 is what mine is to be at.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I am 5'5" and currently 125. I'm thinking 115 - 120, but more importantly, I am looking at getting down to 13 - 14% body fat.

ETA: I've been as small as 98 pounds (not too long ago) and as high as 135 many years ago.
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 125
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Around 110 at first, then if I can get to 100 I'll be thrilled. I get a lot of crap because it's so low, but I am a swimmer, and I believe that I'll swim better and be more confident in my suit at that weight or a bit lower. Plus, a goal of mine when I'm skinny enough is to be a beautiful dancer, working my way up to pointe.
  • sv1983
    sv1983 Posts: 23
    Options
    i am aiming for 175-150.. i am starting with the goal 175.. that way i am making small steps!
  • RckstrMommy
    RckstrMommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    At my thinnest I weighed 125 but thought I looked a little too thin (but still hated the way I looked). For me 130-140 was a good healthy weight (they actually recommend 130-150). My first goal is 150 (pre-pregnancy) then hopefully back down to 140.
  • deesse75
    deesse75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5`` and aiming for 130. My current weight is 140 but I have a lot of fat around my abs, so I want to tone and lose the fat.
    If you want to add me, I would like new friends for support (just joined and struggling a bit with my motivation), feel free to add me, no matter what age, we all have the same goal :D
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    I am 5'5, I currently weigh 182. My goal is 130. I was wondering how many calories do you guys eat a day.
  • anfmusicgrl
    anfmusicgrl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what I want my final goal to be! :( lol. I am really musular...and when I was pretty thin in HS and played sports, etc, I think I was around 160? I was in really good shape! Back then, I thought I was overweight because I wasn't "skinny fat" like a lot of my friends..but looking back...that would be what I'd aim for now instead of just skinny.

I guess I'll decide once the weight has came off and I'm closer....I'm guessing between 140-160ish I'd be happy with. Of course, all weight loss I'm happy about! However, that is where I'm guessing my ideal range will be! I guess you could say I'll make my first "final goal" as 160..then decide from there how I feel and look!
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    125 That will make me 20% Body fat This way i wont be to thin and it will be enough for my abs to show with my rectangular body shape
  • deliak2010
    Options
    I'm 5'6ish and my goal weight is 115-120 (or whenever I'm happy with what I see :) which is at the lower end of the "healthy" BMI range but, like some of the other posters, I have a small frame so that weight range doesn't look weird on me. I just checked MFP's BMI calculator and it says that the "healthy" BMI range for someone who is 5'5" is between 111.2-150.2 so as long as you're between there and feel comfortable in your skin then don't worry what others are saying because everyone has a different frame/build/etc. and not all 5'5"ers are the same :).

Btw OP and any other 5'5"ers feel free to add me! Good luck to all of you on your goals and keep up the amazing work! :)
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    I am 152 right now and easily wore a size 4 slacks to work today. My goal was 135, but honestly, I'll take a better shape over a number on the scale. So who knows??

I've ranged anywhere from 105 lbs to 190 lbs. My best weight was about 130 and I weighed between 125 and 135 for many years.
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" - aiming for 135 (pre-pregnancy weight) currently at 171.
  • veganjeanie
    veganjeanie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    5'4" with a small frame, and my goal was 120. I got there but a week of splurging during the holidays but 5 lb back on that I can't seem to get off! I have to net 1000 calories a day. I couldn't do it if I didn't work out every day and eat (aka drink!) those calories.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 155, but as I got closer, I dropped it to 140-145. Right now I'm 159 and I see some areas that I still would like to lose from, but nothing too bad, a little pooch and some from my thighs and I would be happy with how I look. I have wide shoulders and wide hips and a smaller waist, so a bit more weight looks better on me. I've been as low as 118 and looked horribly thin at that weight.
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    5'5, I am curvy and currently weigh 128-130lbs I have tried to get down to 125 but unless I am sick and haven't had water I can weigh 126! But thats with the flu! So yeah looks like 128-130lbs fits me! I feel fit and healthy. I think 120 is much too thin. 5'5 is pretty average-tall.