Anybody want a friend. I know absolutely no one on here

Options

Replies

• mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new here too. You can add me if you would like to. So far this program is working ffor me.
  • natashalovesu
    Options
    I need a friend!! I have no one to loose weight with or help motivate me!!! I will be a motivator and a great friend!! That is what I am looking for as well! I just had a baby 3 months ago and work at a job where I sit at a desk all day! :) I am 5 9 and 212 lbs.
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Let's be friends! I need some as well.
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! My name's Ariel. I started doing Insanity 3 weeks ago and I've gotten better results from it in the last 3 weeks than I have going to the gym for the last 3 months... I'd love to be your friend and be with you on this weight loss journey!!! I still want to lose 40 lbs too :)
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I accept! I need friends here as well.
  • Stef2578
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat. I just started and only have one friend on here. I can always use the support. Add me so that we can support eachother. :smile:
    Stefanie
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    *right here!* Let's be pals! :)
  • cubanchili
    cubanchili Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend girl :smile:
  • LittleLolita
    Options
    I don't know anyone on here either! Actually I know one person, but for some reason she won't accept my friend request LOL
    I've just been lurking on the message boards and keeping to myself, but I wanna help and be helped!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. We can support each other along the way.
  • stacenee14
    Options
    You can add me if you want!
  • woman1961
    Options
    hi all nice to meet u add me if u like
  • sdickerson71303
    sdickerson71303 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh pick me too!!!
  • Jus1molbplz
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I am 23 currently 181 down from 240 and Im 5'9.
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    Feel free to add me...never can have too many friends! ;-)
  • WELCOME! I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND!!!! :-)
  • christinerush
    Options
    Hi I will add you! You will have heaps of friends and lots of support in no time! Welcome!:smile:
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! Others feel free to add me. We are the same weight and height!
  • Hei! I'm quite new here and I don't know anyone neither. I'm 18 years old and from Germany. Sooo, if you want to be my friend...
    haha, this sounds really creepy. I'm sorry, but actually I'm very nice :)
  • collotty
    Options
    Hey There,

I have just joined tonight and want to lose 56 pounds. I already do regular exercise 4 times a week but my food intake has been poor for a while now so i havent been seeing any results. Am ready to lose it now and to become healthier overall. Be good to hear from like minded people